I imagined pulling the water from the grass and dirty bellow me, the water raising, raising and raising from the ground. Then I was suddenly interrupted by someone talking.

"She's doing it!"

I shot my eyes open, and I was, I was doing it. The were little droplets all around us, they looks like time had stopped mid rain.

"This! Is! Awesome!" I squealed.

"Try and bring all the water together, into a ball" Esme suggested.

I nod and bring my hands up, instead of facing the ground, they were facing each other. Once I did that, I brought the close, separated them and repeated the process until the water reunited in front of me. Then I began to give it a shape, I was moving my hands in a circle motion.

"That looks like a ball right?" I ask.

"It sure as hell does Tinker" I giggle at Emmett's enthusiastic tone and lost focus, making the water splatter on everyone. There's jaws dropped.

"I'm" I laugh. "So so" I laugh again and cover my mouth. "I'm so terribly sorry" I burst again.

"Oh you think this is funny!" Rosalie said with a hint of humor in her voice.

"Oh I sure do" I mock back with another laugh.

"You better run" Carlisle warned.

"Your joking" I laugh again.

"He's not" Edward said with a grin.

"GET HER!" Emmett yelled.

In a wave of panic, without any doubt my wings sprung open and batting fast to get away from the vampire lunching at me. When I looked down, they had all clashed against each other and landed on the floor, tangled.

"I guess I'm just faster than you" I said in a mocking way, with my hands on my hips.

"Oh we'll get you" Edward said. They all got up, some jumped on the trees while the others stayed below.

"Catch me if you can" And with that I sped away.

I turned to my right and started flying as fast as I could, which was pretty fast by the way, but I had to stay focus. I look down, Carlisle, Esme, Jasper, Alice and Rosalie were running right below me looking back up at me from time to time. I turn my ahead quickly behind me and I found Edward with Emmett jumping from tree to tree, also at a fast rate.

I decided it would be fun messing with the boys, so I tried to go a little faster to gain distance, I was swerving trees left and right, when I thought I was far enough. I stopped and turned to look at them.

"THATS NOT A SMART IDEA" I heard Alice yell from underneath.

I ignored her warning, and stared at the boys that had abruptly stopped on either side of me. I look to my right there was Emmett, to my left Edward. It was almost as if time had slowed down and I saw them both launch themselves at me. I waited and waited until at the last minute moved out of the way, and they knocked each other out, falling from a great distance to the ground.

"What was not a smart idea?" I shouted with my hands on my hips and giggled.

What I had noticed, was that that Jasper was no longer on the ground, next to Alice. Without a second delay I was being tackled and falling to the ground with Jasper. It was so fast, I didn't have time to process, his hands found themselves under my legs and back, in a bridal style way and we landed on the ground.

"Got ya!" He has a little mischievous smile. Everyone laughed at mostly likely my horrified face I had.

"Do you now?" Vines were crawling up his legs and twisting around his body.

"You cease to amaze me" Carlisle spoke, I hopped out of Jaspers grasp and watched.

"Yeah, she's so amazing!" Jasper said in a sarcastic tone. "You can stop now"

"Uh yeah right, sorry" I tried to relax, but it wasn't working, and Jasper's anxious face wasn't helping. "I can't"

"What do you mean you can't?" Alice asks.

I wanted to answer her questions, and let her know I was feeling nervous. No words left my mouth. My heart started raising, I was sweaty and breathing fast, really fast, yet I felt like I couldn't breath.

"What's wrong with her?" Rosalie asks.

"She's having a panic attack" Carlisle answered.

Rosalie took my hand, while Esme wrapped her arms around me in a hug.

"Y/n, look at me" I wanted to look at Carlisle, but my eyes were fixed on Jasper. "Look at me" He stood in front of me, blocking Jasper out of my sight. "Follow my lead" I nod my head.

He starts doing breathing exercises, and I follow along.

"Breath in through your nose" I did as he said. "Exhale through your mouth"

"It's working Carlisle" Alice voice could be heard from Jasper's side.

"Focus on my voice Y/n" Carlisle spoke catching my attention. "In through your nose, out through your mouth" we repeated this step three more time before I heard.

"He's free, you can stop"

I stepped away from Carlisle, trying to get to Jasper.

"I-I-I'm s- sorry" My eyes blurred. "I didn't m-mea-" I was cut off by a hug.

"I know you didn't mean to, I feel you pain, regret and guilt" Jasper spoke. "I don't blame you for anything, you are just learning alright?" He broke away from the hug "alright?" I let out a sob and nod my head.

"How about we get you inside? I'll make you hot chocolate" Esme wrapped me in a hug and pulled me to the house.