121 : Black-winged butterfly flower

Start from the beginning

I didn't know it at first, until the wolf king broke in and killed a Yuanzong realm master in Heiyanxia, ​​this matter finally couldn't be concealed, and soon everyone in Heiyanxia knew about it.

"It's Master Zuo Peng."

Under the explanation of the bandits, Wen Qiao and the two knew about the bandits in the Black Rock Gorge.

There are nearly 10,000 bandits in the entire Heiyan Gorge, among which the most powerful are two Yuanzong realms, followed by 30 Yuanling realm bandits, and the rest are below the Yuankong realm, which is not a concern.

And among those cultivators in the Primordial Spirit Realm, two were the celebrities next to Master Wu, the right arm of Master Wu. This Zuo Peng was one of them. He was in the late stage of the Primordial Spirit Realm and was also a formation mage. It was he who stole the little wolf.

Zuo Peng is an ambitious person. He has been coveting the resources of other cultivation cities in the mobile desert and wants to incorporate them into the Heiyan Gorge site. It's a pity that there are masters of the Yuanzong realm in the cultivation city. If Heiyanxia really commits those cultivation cities, I am afraid that the cultivation cities in the desert will unite to attack-Black Rock City, the gain is not worth the loss.

In this way, Zuo Peng thought of a way and planned to kill someone with a knife.

The knife he borrowed was from the Cyan Wing Demon Wolf clan.

The Wolf King of the Blue Wing Demon Wolf is the late stage of the ninth stage, and the strength is strong enough. If it can be mad to attack the cultivation city, those cultivation cities will surely suffer heavy losses, and their Heiyan Gorge can pick up the leaks without any effort.

So Zuo Peng planned this time.

While the wolf king’s cubs were playing outside, he took several bandits from the Primordial Realm to kill the adult demon wolf who was guarding the little wolf cubs, captured the little wolf cubs, and used secret methods to erase the little wolf’s breath and bloodline exploration , and then asked the practitioners in Shagu City to take away the corpse of the killed demon wolf.

I have to say that Zuo Peng's trick is very good for killing people with a knife. If it weren't for the city lord of Shagu City to be decisive, and the wolf king didn't want to really fight against the people in the desert, he didn't really fight.

According to Zuo Peng's meaning, he originally wanted to kill the young wolf directly and blame the people in the cultivation city, so that the wolf king would really go crazy.

However, the other bandits who accompanied at that time saw the little wolf pup and thought that this was the wolf king's pup. If they could contract it, it would be a good combat power in the future. Maybe they could use this wolf pup to command the blue wings demon wolf clan in the desert.

It’s a pity that a Tier 8 little wolf pup is not so well contracted. If it is forced to contract, the little wolf pup may choose to blew himself up, so they thought of a way to lock the little wolf secretly and keep hurting it. It is scared, and when its body is extremely weak, it will contract with it again.

Things also developed according to Zuo Peng's expectations. The wolf king assembled a group of monster wolves to surround the training city and practitioners in the desert, looking for the whereabouts of the little wolf cubs. Those training cities and practitioners were made by this group of monster wolves. Suffering beyond words.

The only regret is that the wolf king did not completely lose his mind, did not start a big killing, and did not achieve the result he wanted.

It's just that they didn't expect that before they successfully contracted the little wolf pup, the wolf king knew from nowhere that the little wolf was stolen by the people of Heiyanxia, ​​and even brought the monster wolf army over.