This fan comment naturally aroused the envy and hatred of other fans.

"Sister, please post the photo!"

"No, I'm still on the outside of the crew. When I go in and start visiting the crew, they will confiscate all fans' mobile phones and SLRs, in order to prevent things from leaking out of the crew."

Not only that, the crew also requires all the fans of the expedition to sign a non-disclosure agreement. If there are any leaks of images and other findings in the follow-up, they will be held accountable in accordance with the law.

The fans who can be selected this time are all true fans, and of course they will not do such things that harm the interests of the idols, so they all obediently obeyed them.

In the lounge, Ji Yunqi was pacing back and forth nervously.

This is the first time he has seen his fans in name, and he has to shoot a movie in front of them.

Since receiving the news, he has not slept peacefully last night.

Yuan Zaifei was sitting on the sofa slowly peeling the orange peel. He looked at Ji Yunqi scurrying amusedly, "You just treat the fans as staff members. Just shoot normally as usual."

"Today's play has been repeated more than a dozen times, and it went smoothly every time. What are you afraid of?"

Ji Li, who had finished putting on makeup, walked back. He saw Ji Yunqi's expression at a glance, "It's all a little bit now, are you still nervous?"

"No, the body of the young master, the courage of the little girl."

Yuan already made a complaint, and threw away half of the peeled orange to Ji Li, "It smells very sweet, you can taste it."

"You have the courage of a little girl." Ji Yunqi grabbed the other half of the orange in his hand and stuffed it into his mouth.

Yuan has worked so hard to peel it clean for most of the day, but as a result, half of the orange have gone inside his mouth, almost kicking Ji Yunqi off the sofa with anger.

Ji Yunqi bulged his cheeks and frowned, "What if I NG again forty or fifty times like before?"

This time, he was not only afraid of disappointing himself and his companions in the show, but also afraid of disappointing fans who came from all over the world.

Yuan already winked at Ji Li, who knew it and sat on the right side of Ji Yunqi. The two held Ji Yunqi's encouragement from left to right.

"Look at who is the person who played with you? The previous scenes can pass smoothly. What's so scary about this action scene?"

"Yun Qi, you relax your mind. This kind of large-scale martial arts is simpler than a separate literary drama."

"If it's really NG then, Ji Li and I will lend you a shoulder at any time?"

Ji Yunqi glanced left and right, full of arrogance, "No need, I'm a real man, I'm not afraid of heaven and earth."

Yuan Jifei and Ji Li looked at each other, smiling and not talking.

Real man?

I don't know who it was, who had NG forty or fifty times before, and almost cried after the end.

I don't even know who was so nervous that I missed half a bowl of lunch fter hearing that the fans were going to visit the class.

There was a knock on the door, and the crew went in and urged, "Three teachers, the set is almost ready, Director Yao and Brother Li call you to prepare for shooting."