The Missing Person

Start from the beginning

"Aww, thanks for those considerate words, Hobi!! But hey, the results aren't always important! The process is!" (Y/N) pats the boys' backs.

Taehyung pouts cutely as he wipes his fake tears, "Hmph... But the results are important, too..."

Seokjin comes over to (Y/N)'s ear, "Manager, you sound like you're trying to comfort us. You're not saying it's going to flop, are... you?"

(Y/N)'s gasps from startlement. "No, no way! I just... you guys tried your best. I can say that with confidence. What you went through means so much..." She places the palm of her dominant hand on her heart.

"You're right, Manager. We grew a lot in the U.S. as we struggled to make the album." Seokjin nods to the small female.

Jeongguk bounces from his spot, "I really did grow... 3 centimeters..."

The doorbell rings. (Y/N) opens the door to see an enormous box.

'It's-!'

"Oh, it's the frames with our FESTA family photos in them. They look so cool!" Hoseok gazes at the photos whole heartedly.

Seokjin gestures to himself before gesturingto the box, "Just like me. How do you like my surprise gift? Phenomenal like my existence?"

"Oh, I wondered why you borrowed my laptop yesterday. Was it to order that?" Jeongguk asks.

"No. I borrowed it to play games."

"I really feel like we're a family with these photos!" Jimin holds a photo to his chest where his hearts placed.

"If we're a family, who's dad and who's mom? What about the son? Daughter? Dog? Cat?" Taehyung smiles at his playful questions.

"I don't know about that, but Yunki hyung's the grandpa."

Yunki looks at Jimin confused, "What? Why me?"

Seokjin shrugs, "Because you're always lying down?"

"Because you find things annoying?" Namjun adds in.

"Think of it positively! You get people doting on you." Hoseok says, his smile forming its signature heart shape.

Yunki's face darkens from betrayal, "I trusted you, Hoseok..."

The guys burst out laughing. (Y/N) couldn't help but smile and giggle a but at what she sees.

'I hope I can stay with these kind, incredible people for a long, long time.'

"Wait... I feel like we're forgetting something!" Namjun says all of a sudden.

"Right! What time is it? Our album should be out by now!" Yunki shouts.

The members rush to the living room to check the music site. They grow silent.

"Manager... What do we do?" Jimin says, his tone sounding timid.

Jeongguk's voice sounded disheartened, "Our song isn't on the chart at all..."

(Y/N)'s eyes widen at what she's told. Her blood runs cold to the point where it was inhumane. She felt like she failed. Failed at her skills, failed the boys, failed herself, failed everyone. She gets a text notification as she approaches them.

President:
[You said the first full-length was
that important heh]
[This is the result of the full support
I gave you? Lol]

(Y/N)'s heart sinks to the bottom of her feet. Her eyes settle on the family photo hanging on the living room wall.

*Flashback*

"Let's keep taking family photos next year, next next year, and next next next year too!" Taehyung says, his lips curving up to his cheeks.

Seokjin nods, "We'll have to stay together, then!"

"That's not very difficult at all!" Hoseok says.

Jimin chuckles at the thought, "It's going to feel so weird years from now when we look at then next to each other."

"They're going to store memories." Namjun gives a kind look in his eyes as he says that.

Yunki agrees with his comment, "That makes us rich in spirit."

Jeongguk notices the timer, "Huh? The timer's about to go off! Everyone, pose! 5, 4, 3, 2..."

*Flashback ends*

The shrill sound of (Y/N)'s ringtone tears through the silence.

<President>

(Y/N)'s lips quiver in fear as she accepts the call with shaking hands. "H-Hello?"

She hears things she doesn't want to believe over the receiver. The call ends, (Y/N) turned pale as her chest was beating so hard through her ears and looked as if she's seen a ghost.

The boys look at her state and felt so worried.

Jimin answers, "Manager, are you alright? What kind of phone call was that? You don't look very well."

(Y/N) utters out words, her voice breaking as a tear leaves her eye. "Guys, I...

...I have to leave you"
.
.
.
It was at that moment the boys realized what the dream meant. That bad omen, of someone being missing. That missing person... was (Y/N).
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
A/N: Hey, long time I haven't updated and I give you this😅. What's gonna happen next? Well, you'll have to wait til the next chapter. And as always, I purple all you beautiful ARMY and have a safe and happy day 💜🌸🦋