"That's right!"

They shouted.

Seeing the others shouting and being noisy, Peyan walk towards his bike and horned, gaining the attention of everyone. "Shut the f*ck up man.. Who gave you the permission to be this noisy..?" Peyan said in an arrogant manner while slightly tilting his head.

"You're so scared of losing... that you thought of surprising them with weapons?" Peyan said before pausing as he look at everyone. "Pah-chin... got arrested for using weapons." Peyan said.

"!!"

"In resentment, I attacked Draken with it too. I played dirty... Mikey told me... "I don't want to fight the likes of you". That's why I'm here right now... so... This time around, like Mikey was saying... I don't want to fight like a coward anymore!" Peyan finished with great will and determination.
(A/N: Let's go, Peyan-kun!!🥳)

"Hakkai!!" Peyan called. "I understand your anger to what they did to Mitsuya. But look at Mikey!"

"!" - Hakkai.

"Do you think he's okay with that? Y/n also got kidnapped like you said..." Peyan finished.

"Hakkai!" Mikey called the tall boy. "I want you to stay beside Mitsuya." He ordered.

"Huh?! Hold on! I want to fight those b*stards who attacked Ta-" Hakkai tried to argue but he was cut off by Mikey speaking.

"It's not that I'm worried about their condition. As soon as they open their eyes, those two would definitely run to join the war. It'll be hard for me to move if I'm worried about them." Mikey explained.

"Leave your mission to Takemichy's team. And... let's talk about Y/n after this." Mikey added.

"Yes sir!" Takemichi saluted accepting Hakkai's mission to be done by their division.

Mikey then face everyone again and said, "Listen here, you guys. We might not have our captains with us in this battle...But I'm here so it'll be alright!" Mikey said reassuring the others.

"Let's crush Tenjiku!!" Toman cheered as they raised their fist in the air.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, at the same time~

(February 22nd, 2 am)

Y/n began to stir awake on her chair. "Ngh...Hm?" Y/n hummed as she lift her head from the previously uncomfortable position she's in. She turn her head left and right repeatedly before saying, "Alright. Who turned off the lights??"

"The light's on dumb*ss. You're blindfolded." Someone suddenly spoke answering her question.

"Oh..." She uttered before she tried standing up. "...uhh... is it safe to assume that I'm currently tied to a chair?" Y/n ask while moving her head left and right trying to face the direction where the voice from earlier came from.

"Sure. Any problem with that?" The person ask again.

'Any problem? Of course there is! I'm tied to a fricking chair, are you blind?!' Y/n thought.

"You do know that you just said that out loud, right?" The person said again.

"Really? I did not." Y/n answered. "Who are you anyway?" She ask.

"It's me, Mucho." Mucho said introducing himself.

"The fifth division captain? Why're you here?" Y/n ask as she tilted her head.