Chapter 20

Hope you're having a great day, minna-san!

Chapter start:

3rd pov:

The fight between Toman and Moebius has started. The whole parking lot could be considered as utter chaos.

Amidst the chaos, Takemichi was seen looking everywhere shouting Draken's name. "Draken-kun?!!"

On the other hand, Draken was punching some Moebius member, Mikey knocking down a lot of Moebius surrounding him with his powerful kicks, Hanma laughing as he punch some Toman members, and Mucho was seen lifting up a Moebius member above his head like some dumbbell while saying, "up we gooo!!", and throwing the person to his group.

Others let out a roar as they punch and kick the enemy.

"Draken-kuuun!" Takemichi shouted in between the chaos. 'I've got to protect Draken-kun here in the past. I never wanna see it happen again. Not Akkun's death...or Hina's' Takemichi thought.

'Gotta stop Kiyomasa-kun!! So I can change the future!!' Takemichi continued determined as he rub his arm on his cheek.

"Peh!!" Mikey called shouting.

Hearing his name Peh turned and muttered, "Mikey..."

"Hey! It's the big bad boss bounty!" A moebius member said.

"Let's get 'im!" Another continued.

"The invincible Mikey ain't sh*t!!" They said as the run towards Mikey with their arms raise into fist.

"Why'd you attacked Kenchin?!" Mikey ask Pehyan as he didn't even look at the Moebius guy knocking them down with a single punch. *thwack!*

"You know we came to an understanding, don't you?!" He continued as he walk nearer Pehyan. *whud!* another victim has fallen...

"Don't use Moebius...*thud!*...to fight dirty with us!!" Mikey finished.

"You guys can't just come to an understanding! I won't accept it!" Pehyan refused.

"We're done arguing over Pah. It's over!!" - Mikey

"It's not over!!" - Pehyan

"You're just gonna sit on your *ss after Pahchin got arrested?! Don't make me laugh!!" At this point, Mikey is already right in front of Pehyan.

"This is the only thing I can do about it!!" Peh continued as he punch Mikey's cheek.

"..."

"Pah-chin was everything to me!!" *thwack* another punch.

"If Toman's gonna abandon Pah-chin...then they're all against me!! Come on, Mikey!! Why won't you fight back?!! You could take me out with one hit!!" As soon as Pehyan finished, Mikey grabs the back of Pehyan's neck and pulls him down to his eye level.

"Look at me. Am I laughing?" Mikey ask as he place his forehead on the others forehead. "How can I laugh...over Pah-chin's arrest?"

"It hurts." At this, Pehyan's eyes dilated as Mikey continues, "Me and Kenchin fighting...and Toman getting split in two is depressing to see. That's what Takemitchy told me. I don't consider that everyone...would end up fighting. Beat me until you're satisfied." Mikey finished.

"...Mikey. I...don't want to fight you."

"So, let's call it even...and comeback to us, Pehyan." Mikey said as Pehyan's eyes becomes teary.

Back to Takemitchy. After being pushed around in the middle of the fighting, he finally saw Kiyomasa. His eyes widens when he caught a glimpse of the bloddy knife on Kiyomasa's hand. "I did it. I did it." He heard Kiyomasa saying.