Chapter 65

How's life?

I'm gonna be starting school pretty soon and I'm still here wondering how I got in to my chosen college university. Just realized majority of my classmates graduated with the highest and high honors like wtf? How did they became my classmates? I feel like they made a mistake accepting my dumb self HAHAHA

Anyways, Here's a chapter for ya!

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

After the whole event that transpired in the church, they all agreed to meet up at Y/n's place for a celebration. It just so happen that Y/n prepared a feast earlier as if it's specifically for this exact occasion. Or maybe it is. Only y/n could ever know.

"Come on, Yuzuha-chan! I'll help you with your wounds." Y/n said when she saw Yuzuha was done talking to Taiju.

"I'm coming!" Yuzuha shouted while going down the stairs directly right at the entrance of the church. She walk closer towards Y/n to which the other girl latch her arm around Yuzuha's as she happily skip forward.

"Y/n-chin!" Y/n heard Mikey call her as she turn her head to look behind. "I'll meet you at your place later, alright?" Mikey said while waving at his girlfriend.

"Just make sure to bring Emma-chan and you know who!" Y/n said while also waving at Mikey before she and Yuzuha started walking again.

.
.
.

At Y/n's place

.
.
.

"Here... All done!" Y/n stated as she finished treating Yuzuha's wounds. "Does it still hurt?" Y/n ask while keeping her first aid supplies.

"A little but it's much better than earlier." Yuzuha answered. "Thanks a lot, Y/n-chan." She said while giving a soft smile to Y/n.

"No problem, Yuzuha-chan. Now, let's go see how your brother's doing." Y/n said as she and Yuzuha went out her room and go down to her living room to see Hakkai all patched up and was now munching on some chicken.

"Oh? You guys're finally done." Hakkai said with his mouth full of chicken. After swallowing, Hakkai stood up and bow towards Y/n as he said, " Thank you so much, Y/n-san!", while letting a few tears to fall on the floor.

Y/n smiled at this as she lifted her right hand and gently gave a few pats on his head as comfort. "Your welcome, Hakkai-kun. Just be sure to tell us if you needed help in the future, alright?" Hakkai carefully lifted his head up at her words, still bowing, after he felt her stop patting his head. "Y/n-san..." He said with his cheeks slowly becoming red.

"Alright. Stop crying already. It's Christmas!!" Y/n stated as she wave her arms earning a soft chuckle from Yuzuha and an embarrass face from Hakkai. "Right." Hakkai said as he straighten his body and wipe his tears as he try to not look at Y/n anymore after all he's still shy around girls and that whole thing earlier was him trying not to stutter in front of his Boss's girlfriend.

"Here, Yuzuha-chan. Try this!" Y/n called the said girl over towards the table full of food.

After a few minutes passed, they heard a series of knockings on the front door. Y/n halted her chat with the siblings as she stood up and opened the door to reveal Mitsuya with her two sisters, Mana and Luna.

"Hey, Y/n-chan. I hope you don't mind me bringing these two here." Mitsuya waved as he sheepishly smiled as he said this. "No, it's fine." Y/n said as she opened the door more to let them in.

"Y/n-nee-chan!!" Both Mana and Luna greeted as they gave Y/n a hug. "Merry Christmas!" They said. "Hey, little angels. Merry Christmas to you too." Y/n said as she hug them both while beckoning Mitsuya to come inside.

"Hm? Taka-chan! Took ya long enough." Hakkai greeted as soon as he saw Mitsuya walk in.

"Yeah. Well..." Mitsuya answered as he look at his sisters. "... These girls wanna come, too." he finished.

"Come inside, Mana-chan and Luna-chan. Yuzuha-nee-chan's waiting." Y/n said as she held the two little girls on each hand. "You girls hungry?" Y/n ask when they were now near the table.

Mana and Luna look at all the food on the table before they notice someone sitting near it. They look at her and then gasp! "Y/n-nee-chan, who is she? She's so pretty!" They said with their bright shinning eyes.

"Hm? You mean Yuzuha?" Y/n ask when she look at where the two are looking. She saw them nodding before they both run towards Yuzuha and embrace her as a greeting to which Yuzuha instantly warms up to them. After a while, I then gave them both food that they like and we continued eating.

Next to arrive was Chifuyu. "Merry Christmas, everybody!" He greeted as soon as he entered earning a merry Christmas from Mitsuya, Hakkai, and y/n. He then look around as he ask, "Huh? Takemitchy's still not here?"

"He's still with Mikey and Draken. Don't worry they'll come here later." Mitsuya informed while beckoning Chifuyu to sit down.

He chatted with Mitsuya and Hakkai for a bit before taking notice of the food on the table. "Wow! Y/n-san really did make a feast!" Chifuyu stated as his eye brightens before going over to the table to get some food for his hungry self.

"This is great!! Delicious!" Chifuyu complimented while eating some dishes.

"About what happened earlier..." Chifuyu started once he sat down beside Mitsuya on the couch. "...should we tell everything to Mikey-kun?" He finished before he again put some food on his mouth.

"We should... but not tonight. Let's enjoy this feast for now." Mitsuya answered before drinking his cola.

"If you say so." Chifuyu said before they ended the topic.

"Oh, right. Chifuyu, you visited Baji, right?" Mitsuya said while looking at the munching Chifuyu. He watch as Chifuyu nodded as he swallowed. "Yeah. I went there first before coming here." Chifuyu answered.

"How is he?" Mitsuya ask while looking down at his cola drink.

"Baji-san's doing well... Though he hasn't woken up yet." Chifuyu answered.

"It would've been nice if he regain consciousness now." Mitsuya said as he lightly tilt his cup making the cola spin inside.

"Yeah..." Chifuyu agreed as he finish his food.

With the girls~

Y/n heard her phone ringing when she was talking with Yuzuha, Mana and Luna. She excused herself as she answered her phone. "Hello?" Y/n said while standing up from her chair and walking towards her room.

"Merry Christmas, Y/n!" The deep voice on the other side cheerfully shouted. This did not escape the ears of Yuzuha when she heard that deep male voice. 'That's definitely not Mikey... who is that?' Yuzuha thought as she watch Y/n go upstairs to her room before shrugging.

Chapter End
(Not Edited)

Sorry for the short chapter everyone... I'm worn out today.

I'll give you guys a good(?) chapter tomorrow.

Anyways, WE'RE GETTING CLOSER TO THE ANGST PART!! YAAAAYYY!!!!

Bye-bye!