Chapter 79

hey... I'm surprise I'm not dead.

Finally! The HELLISH WEEK IS OVER!! I thought I'll never make it out alive(o)... I just finished my last plate last minute before the deadline last night so...💀💀 And now I wanna sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

WHAT THE FRICK?!? WE'VE REACHED 1 MILLION VIEWS OMG!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! It wouldn't be possible without you everyone(⁰⁰)◜♡.

I still can't believe we've reached 1M in just 5 months!*:('v*)☆゚:。*゚

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

"Y/n. Are you cheating on me?" Mikey ask with a cold tone with not a hint of emotion showing on his face.

"What? What do you mean I'm cheating?" Y/n ask quite offended as she scoot away from him.

"Isn't that the case?" Mikey said as he slightly glared at her.

"Of course not! Why would I cheat on you, Mikey? Do you not trust me?" Y/n said as she glared back at him while slightly tearing up.

"Then why can't you answer such a simple question, Y/n?" Mikey questioned.

"What do you mean I can't answer such a simple question? I already told you that I'm not cheating on you!" Y/n answered in frustration as she squeeze the pillow in anger.

"That's not what I meant. I'm asking what's between you and Kurokawa Izana!" Mikey growled as he harshly grab the pillow in her hand and threw it across the room.

"We're just friends okay!? I don't know what he thinks about me but I treat him only as a friend. F.R.I.E.N.D! Are you happy now?" Y/n explained as she emphasize the word "FRIEND".

Mikey was stunned at Y/n's outburst. After a while he said, "You don't have to shout it, you know..."

Y/n look at him in disbelief as she answered by saying, "How else would I put it in that brain of yours??"

"Alright. I get it. You two are just friends. I'm sorry." Mikey apologize as he stood up and head towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Y/n ask as she also stood up and was about to follow him when Mikey said, "I want to be alone... for now." He then look back at Y/n one last time and said, "Goodbye, Y/n. Be careful outside, alright?" Then, he left.

Y/n slumped onto her chair when she heard Mikey's motorcycle left. 'In the end, he didn't answer when I ask him if he trust me.' She thought as a tear slid down her face before she wipe it off with her hand.

'Izana, what are you doing?' Y/n thought to herself as she remembers the first time she met the boy.

.

.

.

.

~Flashback Start~

Y/n is 9 yrs old while Izana is 12 yrs old

.

.