Chapter 17

Hi!

Takemichi's pov:

"I lost everything because of him." Huh? I heard Kiyomasa saying as he put the knife back on the knife case or sheath.

"I'm gonna kill Draken." My eyes dilated as I've come to the realization that the one who killed Draken waa Kiyomasa-kun?!

"Hey" I heard someone talk behind me as I let out a surprised "Huh?" Then, he grab my hair and pulled me towards Kiyomasa's group.

"Lookie what I found!!" The guy pulling me said as I protested, "Ow! Lemme go!!"

He threw me towards Kiyomasa as I skidded to the floor and heard Kiyomasa saying, "The hell? What's Hanagaki doing here?"

"Kiyomasa-kun... Why are you...planning to kill Draken-kun?!" I look up at him as I proceeded to sit on the ground.

Once I stood up I heard Kiyomasa suddenly said, "Hey! Hanagaki. Buy me some juice."

"...Huh?" What is he...?

"And get me a coke." Another one said.

Huh? My body...is shaking...

One guy came slap me before saying, "I want coffee!!"

"Answer, b*tch" he said before kicking me on my side.

"Sorry..." I could only said. Why am I apologizing?

"You don't have the luxury of worrying about others, slave." Kiyomasa said and they all laugh, "gotta train you so you won't misunderstand!!" Another said.

That's right...I misunderstood. I haven't become stronger. By hanging out with Mikey-kun and the others...I deluded myself into thinking I'd gotten stronger.

They kick and punch me while all I can do was say sorry.

This is...

"I'm really sorry." I bowed to them on the ground.

...Who I am.

After that, Kiyomasa instructed someone to get him a duct tape. Then they tied me up on the ground. They tied my ankles, hands, elbows, and my mouth together.

Kiyomasa then stomps his foot on my head and grinds them as he said, I don't like the way you're looking at me. You don't understand a d*mn thing." Before continuing, "when this is all over...I'm gonna make you pay for what you did."

After saying that he remove his foot from my head and said, Lay there and squirm like a caterpillar. B*tch boy!", before leaving with the others.

I don't know how long I was left here on the ground laying in the rain when from the distance, I can hear someone running towards this direction.

"Takemichi-kun!!" I heard Hina calling me. Then she kneeled near me and ask what happened. Then, she remove the duct tape from my mouth.

"Sorry for leaving you alone like that..."

"Huh?"

"..."

"Takemichi-kun..."

"I'm so pathetic." I degrade myself. "I tried as hard as I could. It's been so painful. And exhausting. But I tried my best. But I still can't change a godd*mn thing!! I can't save anyone!!!" I said more to myself than to her as I shouted at the end.

"..."

"Haha. Of course I can't. I'm the most worthless of the worthless. Saving someone? How stupid am I?!!"