Chapter 15

Hiii! Thank you for your feedbacks from the previous chapter!

I sincerely hope that reading this book could make you happy...

I hope you're doing good today!

Sorry this chapter was a bit late than usual...it was a hectic day today.

Chapter start:

August 2nd

Mikey's pov:

I woke up to the noisy chattering and head towards our kitchen. "...why is it so lively in the morning?..." I ask them still half asleep as I stood at the entrance of the kitchen.

"Mikey, you're late!" My sister, Emma said as I see her sitting in front of grandpa.

"Good morning, grandpa." I greeted him as I took a sit beside him.

As I ate my breakfast, I notice Emma is dress in casual clothes so I ask her, "Emma, are you going somewhere?", before putting some rice in my mouth.

"Yeah! I'm going out with Y/n-chan and Hinata-chan to go shop for some kimonos for the festival tomorrow."

Y/n-chin? I felt my face redden a little. C'mon man, I was so close yesterday! I pouted a little. I wish I could also go out with her.

I finished my breakfast and met with Kenchin on his way over to my room.

Kenchin help me fix my hair and after he finish, I heard someone entered our residence and seems like talking with my grandpa.

"Mikey, what do you think of y/n-chan?" I didn't expect Kenchin to ask this all of a sudden. But...

"Y/n-chin? I see her as a family." I replied. "She has been around me as long as Emma has. But, I couldn't treat her as how I usually treat my sister." I continued.

"Hm? How so?" I see Kenchin having a really good time asking me these questions.

"Hey, Kenchin. What are you planning?"

"Huh? What're you saying, Mikey? Just answer my previous question already." He said. Hm, Kenchin seems a little sus...( ー̀εー́ )

"Fine. But you have to buy me lots of dorayakis and taiyakis!" I pouted a bit before answering his question, "How so?" I repeated his question, "Hmm, maybe 'cause I feel really weird whenever I see some man getting all close to her? And I feel really happy whenever I'm close to her and also when I made her blush." I answered unsurely at first then I just said anything that comes to my mind.

"Well, isn't that like, like?" Kenchin said as I answered, "of course I like y/n-chin! She's my bestfriend. Are you an idiot, Kenchin?" Of course I know what he's trying to say.

"No, Mikey. You got it all wrong."

"Alright, let's stop this. You sound like a gossiping old lady." I laugh when I see his reaction.

"What?" Kenchin can only utter.

With y/n~

1st pov:

I arrive at the Sano residence a little while ago and was now catching up with gramps while waiting for Emma-chan. Yeah, I call Emma-chan's and Mikey's grandpa, gramps.

After a moment later, I see Emma-chan walk over to us as I wave at her. "Emma-chan, are you ready?" I ask.

"Yes! I'm so excited to go out with you and Hina-chan." She said as we bid goodbye to gramps.