There are more things I've wanted to ask since a while ago, but now that I am writing this, I can't seem to think of anything anymore. But above all, I hope there will be fewer things that hurt you in any kind of way—I hope when you are hurt, you will cry without having anything binding down your heart. I hope that never again in your life will the tears dry out on your cheeks. Cry, and I will cry with you. I will cry until my tears dry in place of you, my love. Because you are precious to me—you are precious to us.

Forgive me for all the mess. I might actually cry a bucket should I continue to write. So, despite not wanting to, it seems I have to finish it here. Don't skip your meals, drink lots of fluids, and don't push yourself by training too much; I know you are anxious about the future, but I pray that you won't burn yourself out in the present...Get a lot of rest, wash your teeth, and don't forget to comb your hair even though you find them a hassle. You are still a lady—And a very beautiful one at that, Barbara. So, please do take care of yourself more.

May the love and grace of The Great Mother find you in warm and cold times, and always remember that you, my child, my dearest—You are loved.

With Love, Bria Yifa.

PS. I hope you can make some friends there.

***

Tears were flowing, sticky-unending snots drenched my nose, and a tight lump of meat that seemed to appear out of nowhere clogged my narrowed throat; it was a mess. It seriously turned into a wet-sticky mess when I finished reading Bria's letter. If anything, I was just glad that I managed to hold back the impulse to open and read that letter the minute I received it.

As a result, the embarrassing sight I could not control was perceived only by the three girls inside the room. Though I knew Rebecca and Lia were not the types to intentionally tease someone over and over again because of something, it didn't mean the same to the goofy Anya. But then again, I was incapable of addressing the issue at that time.

I was busy holding myself from crying a river on the bed, blowing my nose repeatedly to defeat the horrendous liquid that ravaged my snout. Stifling all the hiccups, moans, and wails was the best I could afford to hope—though I failed miserably in all those corners.

It was unclear whether it was one or two hours later that I finally managed to calm myself down, but it was far past breakfast time, and the girls had found themselves back in the room with my eyes all puffed up.

"You're done cr—Huh? where are you going?" Anya's mischievous visage turned bland when I passed by her.

"I'm taking Ranos and Fil for a walk." A curt and simple reply.

"But we're going to talk about the library..." Anya rebutted.

"I know. I'll be back before lunch—You can fill me in later." Then I looked at Lia and Rebecca, who were left standing mutely. "See ya later, guys."

True to her character Rebecca nodded slightly in return, leaving Lia's bubbly voice echoing softly in the long hallway. "See you later, Barbara."

"Let's go." Rebecca prompted.

Time flew by, and soon the moment came where our elongated puzzling adventure was to be resumed.

On the way to the library, Anya kept pestering Lia to sing along with her, drawing Rebecca's ire at them, not even sparing the poor Lia, who was just stuck in a hard place. Meanwhile, I had different things in mind as I nudged Freya in the arm.