ch 6

"AHHH i can't believe you're actually here right now" olivia ran to the tall man coming towards her and gave johnny a big hug.
"neither can i" he said with a grin on his face as he pat her head.
"you're still as short as ever" he said as he stuck a tongue out at her.
olivia smacked him in the shoulder as she shouted "HEY!", chasing him around like they used to when they were kids.
"okay okay let's... stop" olivia said, panting. she clearly didn't have as much stamina as the taller one had here.
"oh yeah hey johnny, take a picture for me, it's for my instagram" she handed her phone over to him.
she posed, slightly embarrassed that she was posing for photos at the airport when she was neither arriving nor departing. once they were done, she scrolled the photos he took and chose the nicest one to post.
"by the way, kayla styled me, just thought you should know" she said and winked.
"i knew it, you couldn't possibly have thought of an outfit so good" johnny said laughing, receiving a smack after.
olivia was thinking of a caption when she decided to get help. she clicked on mark's contact and texted him.
olivia: hey markie
olivia: i need help
olivia: reply asap
not even a minute later he responded.
markie: hey bun
she smiled, remembering when she told mark she loved bread and in response he started calling her bun. she thought it was the cutest thing ever and she loved it.
markie: what do u need help with?
olivia: i need a caption
markie: oh you're posting today?
olivia: yeah hehe in a while actually
markie: hmmm
markie: barbie
markie: i mean you probably looked like a barbie in the photo so... :)
olivia blushed so hard she probably looked crazy right now. her heart was almost jumping out of her chest. johnny noticed this and decided to tease her.
"hmm? who's this guy you're blushing at?"
she hid her face in her hands as she shouted, "no one johnny! none of your business!"
he chuckled, seeing her so frustrated. she knew he was never going to stop teasing her about it and sighed.
"oh yeah mark's message... oopsies" she mumbled as she replied.
olivia: shut up :p
olivia: i'll take that idea though
olivia: hehe
olivia: i'm posting it now

instagram

livyoohr
john f. kennedy international airport

tagged: wonkayl, johnnysuhliked by onyourm__ark, wonkayl and 200 otherslivyoohr barbieview all 100 comments onyourm__ark told u onyourm__ark pretty barbieonyourm__ark ur cute :)wonkayl styled by yours truly wonkayl my pretty gfwonkayl why is mark ...

liked by onyourm__ark, wonkayl and 200 others
livyoohr barbie
view all 100 comments
onyourm__ark told u
onyourm__ark pretty barbie
onyourm__ark ur cute :)
wonkayl styled by yours truly
wonkayl my pretty gf
wonkayl why is mark flirting in the comments she's mine
wonkayl so true u r a barbie
johnnysuh someone made me stand in the middle of the airport to take her pics
johnnysuh u suck
johnnysuh jk

olivia blushed at mark's comments. they just made her like him even more.
markie: told u ur a barbie
markie: ur really pretty btw
markie: if i've never told u that haha
olivia: stopp shhsjsjssjsjksj
olivia: brb going to explode
markie: heyy don't do that
markie: also listen to this song
markie: loverboy by a-wall
markie: it's so good
olivia: hehe i will
olivia: hold up
olivia went to her spotify and played the song mark just sent. as she listened, she found herself smiling uncontrollably. the lyrics... did he mean it? she wondered, her mind focusing only on him.
mark was nervous. he wasn't really thinking when he sent the song and now, he didn't know what she thought of it. would she think he's weird? he hoped not. he liked her a lot and he hoped that she did too.

__

hmm not sure if i should make this story longer like i originally planned or just a short one but i hope you enjoyed it so far!