ch 4

"stop it's not funny i'm actually gonna make a fool out of myself" mark joked as olivia was in a laughing fit. the pair had been calling for an hour now as mark asked if olivia wanted to since they were both bored and stuck at home.
"too bad but at least you'll look cute doing it" olivia's eyes widened as she realised what she said. it was too late and she couldn't take it back, although it was true for a fact.
"so you think i'm cute?"
"well actually we have no idea what each other look like so...." olivia trailed off, voice slightly hinting at more.
"you wanna see me? here i'll send you my instagram and you can send me yours haha" mark told olivia, excited to see the girl behind the screen who silently made his heart flutter.
"okie dokie" olivia keyed in her instagram while he sent his.

mark: onyourm__ark :)
olivia: livyoohr ^^

she nervously clicked on his instagram as she gasped. he was.... perfect to say the least.

onyourm__ark

liked by fullsun_0606 and 500 others onyourm__ark hey cam view all 100 comments fullsun_0606 loser  | onyourm__ark smh not mefullsun_0606 game with me rn

onyourm__ark hey cam
view all 100 comments
fullsun_0606 loser
  | onyourm__ark smh not me
fullsun_0606 game with me rn

oh my god. olivia was freaking out. she mumbled 'cute' before realising that she was still on a call with mark.... and he heard her clear as day. he chuckled.
"hey not too bad yourself haha" he said, his voice intoxicating as ever to olivia as she blushed a bright shade of red.

livyoohr

liked by wonkayl and 600 others livyoohr into uview all 205 commentswonkayl HELLO???wonkayl GF GF GFwonkayl the most gorgeouswonkayl into u too babe  |  livyoohr muah kiss kiss

livyoohr into u
view all 205 comments
wonkayl HELLO???
wonkayl GF GF GF
wonkayl the most gorgeous
wonkayl into u too babe
  |  livyoohr muah kiss kiss

so many thoughts ran through olivia's head. "oh my god he just said i wasn't bad oh my god he's so gorgeous help i'm gonna smash my head into my wall oh my god where's kayla" her mind was in a mess, all because of the guy whose words seemed to have such an impact on her.
"you good?" mark was worried by the way she didn't reply.
"oh my god yeah i'm sorry i was distracted"
"by me?" he said, chuckling as his laughter rang through olivia's ears.
"um... maybe?" she tried not to stutter as her face felt like an oven on fire and she was about to explode. she didn't want to admit it but she liked it. she liked this feeling. she liked his teasing and most importantly, she thinks she likes him.
it had only been not long since the two met but she felt like she had known him forever. her heart beat faster everytime she talked to him and she just felt like everything was right. he was right.