ch 2

olivia couldn't sleep. her mind was plagued with thousands of thoughts all coming together at one moment and she wasn't sure what to make of it. she couldn't tell whether her sleeplessness was caused by the red bulls she finished or because of a certain someone.
after the game earlier, which they had eventually won of course, her, kayla, fullsun or as he introduced himself, haechan, and finally onyourmark, who introduced himself as mark, exchanged their contact information and promised to play together again and maybe get to know each other better.
the name mark stuck in her mind, running its fingers all over her brain, and sooner than later, she found herself being unable to get her mind off him.
there was just something about him that she couldn't quite pinpoint but at the same time found so much familiarity in.
that's when her phone screen lit up.

one message from mark

mark: hey... hope i'm not disturbing you

olivia stared at the text, thinking that it was all a hallucination, i mean can you blame her? poor girl was unable to sleep because of the idea of him and here he comes, simply texting her at 3 in the morning.
she contemplated and thought hard with her remaining energy and replied,

olivia: hey what's up? still up at this hour?

she hit her lip nervously and unconsciously waiting for his reply. "i didn't come off as rude or anything did i?" she knew that often she wasn't the nicest, especially when she was deprived of her precious sleep, but she never really cared until now.

mark: ah nothing much haha, just thought you'd still be awake
olivia: can't sleep?
mark: yeah....
olivia: same lmfao
mark: what's keeping you up?

her heartbeat sped up. what does she even respond with? telling him she was thinking about him? hell no. "quick come up with a good lie now brain..." she sighed, anxiety kicking in.

olivia: um nothing much, guess it was the red bull haha
mark: ah yeah, that's not good for you, you should really cut down on it while gaming haha

the corner of her lips went up. "he's so.... cute.... wait what the fuck am i thinking... no olivia yoo hyerin stop this..." she mentally beat herself up. really? gushing over a guy she met 4 hours ago? she really was a hopeless romantic....

olivia: yeah i guess.... you should really head to bed you know
games were intense lol
mark: hmm if i head to bed then so should you
let's both go to bed alright?
olivia: well.... okay.... goodnight mark
mark: goodnight too olivia! sweet dreams!
olivia: you too ^^

that night, olivia found herself smiling uncontrollably, like her world had suddenly lit up.

___

slow update but i've been busy >< hope u guys enjoy this chapter!

online love! MARK LEEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें