pt.2 in love-?

Hope you liked pt.1, I liked making it alot and it was pretty fun. Enjoy!

Y:N: your name.

You look into Randy's eyes and feel a connection. "Why are you in the girls bathroom-?" You asked very confused. "This is the bathroom for all genders, it was just installed recently" randy said. "Oh shoot, heh."

You both walk out of the washroom and walk up to Erik, you can already tell erik was not really drinking much.

a few hours go buy and your so so drunk, you don't even know why you continued drinking, randy didn't drink much because he was supposed to drive us later.

You sit up and the whole room starts spinning and you start to freak out and dont know what to do about it. You walk up to randy and you hold on to his shoulders. "Hey y/n, you feeling ok?" You both make eye contact and he can tell your really drunk.

"Wanna head back to the car?" He said looking at me. "Yes.." You then try to walk but the room is still spinning. He noticed that you look scared so he picked you up and walked to the car.

He put you in the passenger's seat and he went to the driver's seat. "Are you sure your ok y/n?" He said in a worried tone, "of course I'm ok, im just a little drunk that's all."

You then put your head on Randy's shoulder and look up at him. Randy's face was red and you can tell he was blushing. "Randy." You said very tired, "yes y/n?" Randy said wondering what your going to ask him. "I dont know where I'm going to stay now." "Did you ask Erik?" "No, not yet, hes not back yet. Should I go find him?" "No, your to drunk. I'll go find him."

Randy then left the car and went inside the bar.

It felt like hours till you saw erik and randy get out of the bar. Erik looked happy and randy looked tired, maybe because he was driving almost all day.

"Y/n where are we going to stay?" Erik said while getting in the car. You looked at him in a shocked expression. "I thought you knew where we were going to stay?" "I know but my friends are really busy with family and stuff." Randy finally got into the car. "What are you guys talking about? Randy says in a confused voice. "We dont know where we are going to stay." Erik said. "You guys can stay at my house if you want" me and erik agreed to stay at randy's house for a few days.

(At Randy's house)

You guys got to Randy's house. "What do we do now?" Erik says. "We got a spare room but you guys might have to share" randy says. Me and erik goes speechless, "or I can just sleep in on the couch tonight, and y/n can have my room for a few nights" we both agreed and head off to bed.

I couldn't really sleep because I was thinking of my live and how it's going down hill. I tried to get my mind off things by listening to my favorite songs on spotify.

A few hours later you woke up and felt scared because you have a nightmare about everything bad in my life getting worse. I got up to get a glass of water to calm myself down.

I saw randy sitting on the couch watching tv. "Hello.." you say shyly
"Oh hey y/n. Why are you up so early?" Randy asks. "I had a nightmare. It sounds stupid heh-" you say while getting water out of the fridge. "Tell me" randy says while pointing at the seat next to him. You went to go sit down beside randy and told him about your dream.

"It was so scary, my anxiety went super high, and I couldn't really breathe." You said. Randy then pulled you closer to him, "it will be alright y/n"

You don't know what just happened but you felt safe being with randy, you felt happy.

7 hours later

You woke up on Randy's chest and you realized you feel asleep, you looks at randy and he was a sleep. You slowly got up and went back to your room.

You other thought about that night with randy, you blushed thinking about him.

Few hours later

You woke up to erik trying to wake you up, you then pushed him away "go away" you said. "Bruh, wanna go get breakfast with me and randy?" You then got up super fast "Randy's coming?!" You said excited "chill dude, do you love him or something?" He rolled his eyes "no-..." you said "ok, let's go now"

You guys went to some restaurant to get some breakfast, you guys were so hungry,

When we finished eating we went to go sit down at some park. "Hey guys I'm going to go for a walk to get some water, I'll be right back. Erik said while walking away

You then turned to randy and you both looked at each other. "Hey y/n, wanna go get icecream?" Randy asked "sure!" You both walked to some icecream shop close by, you both accident touched hands and you both blushed super fast "I'm so sorry" you said very embarrassed. "No no its okay!" Randy said blushing so much.

You both got to favorite flavors of icecream and went back to where you guys were sitting.

"Isn't it nice out today?" Randy asked you. "Yep" you said. Randy then puts his arm around you. You then blush alot. You get up quickly, "Uhhhhh, we should go find erik!" You say very shyly and scared and flattered. "Sure"

4 hours later

"Its been awhile, he probably when back or went to go see his friends" Randy says.

"He probably just ditched us here, let's go." You say, you both then went back to the car and randy drove off to his house.

Whe. You got there you saw kids that looked about 10 years old, "hey, who are you?" One of the kids said. "Stan this is my friend y/n" randy then took you to the room.

"Hey uh, y/n...." randy says while blushing alot. "What is I-" before you can finish your sentence randy kisses you very gently.

(Heyyy, idk heh, I hope you liked this one. And if you see any mistakes just point them out for me and I'll fix them!)