So, where did the energy liquid go?

It must have been used by Jin WoWo.

Ah, the golden snail can produce a large amount of electric current, can heal wounds instantly, and can make the opponent's artillery fire on the hull as if it were nothing, is he a god?

He is so much better than the marshal!Cory decided that from then on, his idol was no longer the Marshal Raymond he had always admired, but was replaced by Marshal's partner!

Jin WoWo absorbed the energy of seven boxes, amounting to a total of 210 injections in a row.

Feeling that the hull's defense was strong enough, he stopped.

Raymon's lips slowly formed a smirk.

"It's time for us to fight back." Raymond's eyes couldn't hide his excitement.

"Well, I'll go to the warehouse to drive the armor."

"Wait, I'll go with you, I can protect you."
A warm current surged from the bottom of Raymond's heart, and the warm current reversed and boiled in his chest, as if it was about to overflow.

Raymond had been in the role of protecting others ever since his father's energy explosion and became stuck in a vegetative state.

Because he was very capable and had a strong personality, no one has ever tried to protect him.

Raymond couldn't help reaching out and rubbing the top of Jin WoWo's head.

"What are you doing? Don't mess up my hairstyle." Jin WoWo said in dissatisfaction as he smoothed his hair.

Since he turned into a human being, he has had soft and fluffy short hair. He has never grown a hairy snail essence, so he cherishes his hair very much.

There was a clear smile on Raymond's face, "Go. Let's go to the warehouse together. We'll be using Cory's mecha."

Cory's ears perked up.

His new idol, the Marshal's companion, Jin WoWo, will be using his mech?

What an honor!

Cory said immediately, "Madam, there is still a spare 'Energy Liquid No. 1' in my mech. You can use it whatever you want."

"Concentrate on driving your spaceship." Raymond said.

"Okay!"

The two went to the warehouse, and the soldiers were ready to go.

A soldier with the appearance of a captain ran over and said: "The assembly has been completed, please instruct, marshal!"

Raymond scanned the crowd, "You stay in the cabin to maintain safety in the cabin."

"Yes Marshal!"

"You are not allowed to go out without an order!"After Raymond gave the order, he found Cory's mecha in the hangar.

The surface of Cory's mecha is pure matte black metal, which was suitable for not being spotted by the enemy when used in star combat.

Raymond opened the mecha, went up first, and then pulled the golden snail up.

The soldiers in the warehouse stopped talking.

The Marshal didn't let them fight together.

The Marshal piloted the mecha by himself, which was light and agile and more conducive to sneak attacks.

But why bring your partner with you?

Didn't Marshal know that the subbeast were fragile and not courageous?