117 : Underground of Huangsha City

Start from the beginning

Together they pushed the door open.

When the door was pushed open, the passage around them was quickly covered with a layer of ice crystals, and the ice crystals spread all the way, freezing the entire passage behind them and quickly spreading upwards. However, before a while, the whole world has turned into a world of ice and snow.

The air was extremely cold, and even though the two of them were wearing cloaks, they still felt a chill that was difficult to dismiss.

Half of Ning Yuzhou's body was frozen stiff, he reluctantly took out a bottle of spirit pills from his storage bag, fed one to Wenqiao first, and swallowed one himself.

After eating the Ling Pill's, the lower abdomen, the frozen body became warm, and even the originally frozen hands began to thaw.

This is a kind of masculine pill cultivated by Ning Yuzhou, swallowed in an extremely cold place, it can drive away the cold and keep the body warm and active. Wen Qiao also fed Wen Tutu and the two Topaz ants each with a spirit crystal, and the two and the three monster beasts had a comfortable feeling of coming back to life.

Ning Yuzhou shattered the ice crystals that had condensed on his clothes, and said to Wen Qiao: "Aha, let's go in and take a look."

Wen Qiao responded, and the two carefully stepped across the half-opened door and walked in.

Behind the door is an icy world.

This is a very broad underground space. The ground is covered with undulating sandstones and stone emulsions, covered with a layer of ice crystals, and above it is an inverted icicle. Although there is no snow in the entire space, the air is filled with a condensed but not dissipated cold air, and the heart is cold. If they had not taken the positive pill, I am afraid that they would not be able to withstand the cold air here at this time.

The two of them looked at this vast and magnificent underground space, without saying a word for a long time.

"Husband, there seems to be something here..." Wen Qiao thought carefully, and felt that if there was a breath of life that seemed like nothing.

Ning Yuzhou didn't doubt her perception. Sometimes, Aha's perception was more acute than those monsters.

He looked at the space that was sealed in the formation, and at this time he understood that the formation surrounding the city on this yellow sand city should be to hide this underground space. And this piece of underground space is under the Huangsha City above, as for what it hides...

Ning Yuzhou's gaze fell under the frozen sandstone.

Then, the two of them shuttled along the gap around the sandstone, looking at them as they walked.

Wen Qiao followed the looming life fluctuations, and quickly confirmed the place, and came to a frozen sandstone.

"Husband, here."

She spoke, and the qi from her mouth instantly turned into a mist.

Ning Yuzhou stopped and looked down at the place she was pointing to. The sandstone there was quite huge, with tiny holes in the sand, like holes made by insects and ants, and like being eroded by water.

Ning Yuzhou narrowed his eyebrows to ponder, and suddenly said, "Aha, smash it away."

Wen Qiao put on golden silkworm gloves without saying a word, and slammed it down with a punch.

The sound of ice crystal cracking sounded, and it exploded with a bang, exposing the frozen sandstone below. The texture of sandstone is very hard. After all, this is a windy sand that can block the flowing desert at night. It has an unusually hard texture and it is difficult for a cultivator to destroy it with bare hands.