𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

Gojo exchanged a few words with them before turning and giving you a thumb up, indicating that you could cover your eyes to start counting, your curse covered your body like a shield and the fight broke out while you were oblivious to all the deaths that occurred around you.

One, two, three, four...

Your voice was a whisper that could not be distinguished from other people's cries of agony. The fight was rather lost blows by Hanami and Jogo, trying to harm the sorcerer, while Choso discreetly made sure to check that you were safe and sound.

Five, six, seven, eight...

Gojo, tired of the situation, taking advantage of a breach decides to kill Hanami, the curse with volcan's head tries to finish off the albino, however when he wants to realize Hanami was already dead, only ashes of what was previously the curse remained. The bright blue eyes, now frozen, fixed on the other curse, causing him to shudder.

"Now you go."

Nine, ten, eleven, twelve...

You sighed a bit bored, tired of counting, but you wanted Gojo to be well hidden, otherwise it would be a boring game. You asked Utsubo a couple of times if the man had hidden, but he kept denying, with nothing else to do you kept counting.

Thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen...

There was a chase between the human and the curse, in which Choso, despite wanting to be by your side to protect you, had to help Jogo so that he could escape more easily. The flight lasted a few minutes until a train arrived at the station, all the humans jumping to the doors full of joy, but finding a fate not too fortuitous.

The train was provided of curses, humans transformed by Mahito himself, who left the train jumping as if going to play some kind of game. He greeted Jogo in a joyful way, noticing a certain proportion of the cursed energy of Sukuna, he noticed your small body in the distance recovered by that mass, his smile widened although he made a grin, Sukuna was preventing him from doing something with your body, so he could not transform you.

Seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty...

More and more monsters were killing the lives of the humans trapped in the train station, causing Satoru's blood to boil in rage, exulting looking at his opponents with an empty, dead look.

"Territorial expansion of 0'2 seconds."

Gojo surprised Mahito, he had partially finished with all the creatures, but something the albino did not expect was the arrival of someone else, Geto. A sealed box was thrown just next to the sorcerer, who was bewildered, caught on sale.

"Door of the confining prison, open."

Geto spoke, causing Gojo's body to be crouched by the cursed object, without giving him mobility to remove it. He looked at the ravenette with frustration, snapping his tongue.

"Very bad Gojo Satoru, shouldn't you stop to think of a battle?"

"Who the hell are you?"

"Geto Suguru of course, have you forgotten me? That makes me sad."

"Both your body and your cursed energy, the information collected by my six eyes, tell me that you are Geto Suguru... but my soul refuses to believe it! Who are you!?"

"Well... how did you know?

Twenty one, twenty two, twenty three, twenty four...

Your patience at this point was poor, so contradicting Utsubo's complaints, you turned with a pout over your lips, frowned, and kicked the floor with one foot.

"If you haven't had time to hide, bad luck for you!"

You blinked confused not to see just people, it seemed that there were traces of things, that you did not know how to catalog. Your eyes were diverted until you met Mahito's eyes, you were not sure if to greet him or not, maybe he could help you find Gojo. You wanted to come closer but Utsubo pulled at you, denying again and again.

But Mahito ended up seeing you, coming up to you with a smile as Geto and Gojo finished their talk, despite Utsubo's growls he couldn't prevent you from being taken over by them, he couldn't fight them all by himself, so he remained alert if there was a chance to escape.

Minutes before you met Geto, Jogo and Choso, Gojo Satoru had been sealed. However, he wouldn't make things easy for them, he still trusted his students.

"Could you help me find Gojo? We are playing hide and seek, you can join in the next game."

Geto was going to answer but Choso coming forward, refusing, bending down at your height to whisper, he was not going to let others contemplate his weakness towards you.

"He has had to go out and do something, I'll take care of you until he comes back."

"Oh, all right..."

You made a little grin, something annoyed because he didn't warn you and you kept counting, but you sighed thinking that something bad had happened, maybe Itadori had eaten a rotten finger again? Gross.