𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

"How can there be only three in the first year? Have you ever met anyone else who can see curses?"

"A minority, that's how sorceres are."

You sighed taking another of your sweets to your mouth, the conversation between the boys did not interest you much. You stopped taking your attention away, looking at the different people passing through the crowded streets everything seemed to stop for a few seconds. Your breath was cut when you felt something viscous and sticky on the palm of your hand. When you blinked everything seemed to return to normal, there was nothing in your hand and people started walking again. 'What just happened?'

"I want popcorn!"

Itadori got you up quickly to walk to buy his popcorn, when he finally managed to get hold of the food and some strange 2018 glasses, is that everyone turned to see a little commotion between a girl and a guy.

"Hey you there!"

Gojo caught the attention of the new member of the group, who laid her hand on her hip scanning both boys.

"I am Nobara Kugisaki."

The others presented themselves accordingly and Nobara seemed to judge them even more than before, probably coming to a bad conclusion by her expression.

"I am not very fortunate with my surroundings."

She sighed disappointed until she put her eyes on your figure, behind Itadori's legs, her eyes lit up when she saw you and with inhuman rapidity you were already in her arms being embraced.

"How lovely!"

Megumi snarled his eyes, looking at Gojo and ignoring how you were crushed.

"Will we go somewhere after here?"

"At last I got my three students together and on top of that two of them are from the countryside..." he cleared his throat looking at his students "of course, we will have a tour to Tokyo."

You immediately fell to the ground when both Nobara and Itadori clap their palms together looking at their teacher in a dreamy way. You sighed crossing your arms and stood next to Megumi who seemed rather unwilling to do any Tours.

"I want to go to Disneyland! To Disneyland!"

"Idiot, Disneyland is in Chiba, let's go to Chinatown!"

You could stand a little laugh when you saw the neutral face of the ravenette getting more and more irritated.

"Now, I'll tell you where we're going."

The two crouched down in front of their sensei waiting for his answer, hoping it would be one of the destinations mentioned above.

"We will go to Roppongi."

You unconsciously clung to Gojo's trousers as you felt the threatening aura emitted by that building, which was very unlike any tourist spot in Tokyo

"There's curse here, right?"

"Liar!"

Nobara began to complain while Itadori listened attentively to his teacher's explanations, ignoring the fact that he had been deceived.

"I want to know how far you can go. Well, it's kind of a practice test."

For a moment you wondered if you were also on trial, they hadn't explained to you why you were going to be with him, but in spite of that you didn't care and it wasn't like your family was going to care about you.

"Nobara, Yuuji, will enter there and exorcise the curses inside the building."

The adult explained a couple more things to the rookie, who was given a magic knife to get rid of the curses. You doubted whether giving Itadori a knife was the best idea but you sighed as you shouldn't have to do anything.

"I think I'll go too."

"Don't overwork, you're still recovering."

Your eyes did not move from the door that minutes ago the two had passed, with a little discomfort in your chest.

"Itadori needs to be moritorized."

"Yes, but this time it is Nobara who is on trial."

You decided to stop looking and distract yourself with something, you sat next to both boys for once listening to their conversation.

"About Yuuji, he's crazy, it seems, as grotesque as the curses seem to be, no matter what form they take, if they try to kill him... They will be shunned without doubt."

You picked up one of your sweets by looking closely at the albino who was talking about your neighbor, you could only claim that Itadori was crazy.

"Unlike you, he hasn't been in contact with curses for a long time. Even with talent there are frustrated sorceres who cannot overcome the fear and dislike that comes from destroying curses. Have you really seen them Megumi?"

The boy's expression became thoughtful and dark, slowly nodding.

"Today I want to see if she is so mad."

Now Gojo set his eyes on you, smiling gently to grab you and place you on his lap.

"Besides, we need to think of something to get rid of your problem."

Megumi looked over your shoulder, noticing how a small black, slimy ball moved across your shoulders leaving a trail of sticky liquid that was non-existent for you. Your brow frowned, you've been hearing all the time that you have a problem, but what was that problem that they couldn't say?

"Excuse me, Gojo"

Your voice came out rather dull because you didn't speak much and lately you haven't even spoken a word. Both were surprised at your unexpected question.

"What's my problem?"

Fushiguro turned his eyes away from the building with a sigh, covering his mouth with his hands made fists. Gojo patted your head in denial.

"Darling, you're cursed."

'Wait What-'