𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

You folded your arms as you sat next to Todo, you were waiting for Gojo to pick you up, as he had finished his missions. The rumble in the front door made you jump out of the chair, you knew it was him because Utahime was screaming not to run through the aisles, her words were clearly ignored as you saw Gojo kick the door to get into your arms.

"Baby, I missed you! I've bought a lot of candy for you! Oh god, have you grown up? I seem to have gone years without seeing you."

You laughed at their exaggerations as his cheek and yours rubbed as if you were two cats waving to each other. Your heart pounded against your chest, full of happiness, although you made a pout thinking that you would have to say goodbye to Miwa, Todo and Kamo. You probably wouldn't see them in a while and that made you feel bad.

"Are you ready for us to go?"

You looked at your shoes holding your bag, Utsubo looked at you furtively for a few seconds, rolling his eyes and going out to the room where the students were, encouraged you to say goodbye appropriately, as Gojo pulled you out without giving you time to say goodbye. He just stopped because Utahime hit him, otherwise you would probably already be in Tokyo.

"I'll say good-bye, I promise not to delay!"

Utsubo stopped pushing back into the bag, Gojo sighed with a slight smile as you ran back into the building. Before you opened the door you heard voices screaming.

"What?! Has she already left? Without saying goodbye to me?!"

Todo seemed to be crying dramatically again.

"It's not that she left without saying anything, Gojo dragged her out."

Kamo's quieter voice explained the situation so that his partner would stop making a scene.

"Yes, but I should have liked to bid her farewell."

Miwa also seemed to be in the room next to the other two, your smile widened and your speed slowed down as you reached the door. You grabbed the knob slowly, grabbing the attention of the three students who were looking in. Everyone was silent to see your figure planted there, you felt a little embarrassed to notice that they were silent, lowering your eyes to your hands and playing with them.

"I c-came to say goodbye."

You screamed surprised when the muscular arms of Todo pressed you against his chest, after a few seconds you reciprocated the hug. Kamo pulled you out of his mate's grip because it seemed like you were going to run out of air. When you breathed more calmly you hugged Miwa, who blushed hiding her face and caressing your hair. Finally you looked at Kamo in silence, he sighed crossing his arms, hiding a smile, went down to your height to give you a hug and without the other two noticing, left a kiss on your forehead.

"See you later!"

You finally said goodbye with a smile, Gojo kept you on his shoulders as usual to make you more comfortable during the trip, although you just slept because you were exhausted.

A few days had passed since your stay in Kyoto and now you were back with the first years, who had also returned from a mission. You were worried to see Megumi so bruised but Gojo said that a couple of your kisses would heal him, so he was already better, although much of it was thanks to the treatment of the nurse at Jujutsu Tech.

You hummed quietly while coloring a drawing, the pencil you painted with flew away when you sneezed for the third time in the day, you frowned when you saw that your artwork had been ruined with a red scratch and some mucus on the paper. 'Ew, disgusting'

D̶i̶s̶g̶o̶s̶t̶a̶n̶g̶

You wiped your nose, coughing in the process and hugging yourself because a chill ran through your body. For a few hours you have not stopped feeling cold and hot at the same time, your head was throbbing painfully and your throat did not stop drying. Utsubo noticed your temperature changes quickly and went looking for someone to help you, when he met Megumi they both stayed in an uncomfortable silence looking at each other until your curse pointed to the room where you were. He had no choice but to follow Utsubo.

Seeing how you were wrapped in blankets and constantly sneezing, he sighed and rubbed his hair. He told Gojo and he took you along with Shoko to have a look at you.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue, please."

You obeyed and closed your eyes in disgust at the sharp sensation of that stick against your tongue. Then she looked your eyes, your ears and your breath. Normally you didn't have many checkups, but you only need to know once that you didn't like it at all.

"Well, it's nothing serious, it's just a common fever. If she take this medicine for a week she will be like new."

Gojo took the medicine to give it to you, this time you swallowed all the liquid because you didn't know how it taste. It was disgusting and made your throat itch more, you had to drink water after taking that medicine. It wouldn't be so easy to make you take that again.

Shoko held back a laugh when she saw your distaste grin, it had been a long time since she had dealt with such things, as she always took care of very serious injuries. She decided that it would be better for you to stay in the infirmary until you recover, she also didn't want the others to catch a cold, and she didn't trust Gojo to take care of you while you were sick. In spite of his complaints she got him out of the infirmary so he wouldn't bother you.

"Here, you can have a sweet for having behaved yourself well."

Shoko handed you the candy, which you baked happily, at least there was something good in the medical checkups.

The nurse watched as your curse came out of your bag, resting on your thighs to hug your waist to try to get you better faster. She raised her finger to her chin thoughtfully, would it be ok to check Utsubo? She was curious to know what your curse was like.