𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

You blew the little white candle, ending your prayers for Junpei's death, you accompanied Itadori even though you didn't really know to whom or why you prayed, you just followed the boy who quickly recovered to go where Gojo and Nanami were talking.

"Sensei! Let's go quickly to where everyone is!"

Yuuji's eyes had a characteristic shine, it seemed to you that he was very excited about meeting his companions again after he had to be in 'mourning.' Gojo turned his head expressing his opinion in a serious way.

"Yuuji... could it be that you are planning to appear normally?"

"Huh? Can't I?"

"You must give... a surprise!"

Nanami sighed at the nonsense that his friend was letting go of, looking at you slightly, you were sitting in one of the armchairs moving your legs while you ate some of your sweets, noticing his look you raised your hand with a smile to greet, which he also did with a small gesture, however his expression was irritated to see how Utsubo created a mouth to stick his tongue out and make fun of him while he hugged you more. Nanami was surrounded by children.

Going back to the conversation of the guys who shared half a neuron, they were emphasizing how great it would be and that they should also use you to spice things up. Wait, what did they need you for?

Everyone was gathered criticizing a certain person for being late, he happened to appear seconds later running with a cart and some travel souvenirs that he gave to all the students

"Satoru Gojo!"

The Kyoto teacher, Utahime, scolded the man who simply ignored to continue talking.

"Hey hey, everyone seems to be here, excellent!"

He stopped, banging the cart and immediately Itadori jumped to be seen, screaming after Satoru finished the presentation.

"It's itadori Yuuji himself!"

"Yes, oh, papi!"

Megumi and Nobara's face was, none of the expected, instead of being completely joyful or fascinated they were in shock, surprised while looking in terror at their supposed dead companion, it was as if he was a ghost. As Gojo had planned all this he took his ace under command, that is; You. He left you in the arms of an freezed Itadori to leave to see the directors, whispering before he left.

"You know what you must do."

You nodded looking at the two students from Tokyo, although the Kyoto students had also turned their attention to you, since you were in the arms of the Sukuna vessel, plus there was some evil energy at your side. Utsubo was forced to go in a bag hanging from your shoulder so as not to spoil your outfit.

It was impossible not to look at your figure with cat's ears, your face was painted with three stripes on each cheek and you even had some small gloves that mimicked the claws of a cat.

"Rawr."

Everyone's hearts were beaten when you made the gesture of attacking fiercely, even though you were only the most tender thing in the world. Nobara was holding back her desire to pinch your cheeks, concentrating on her anger with Itadori as well as Megumi. It was when he was 'forgiven' that Kugisaki pulled you out of his clutches by rubbing her cheek with yours in a big hug.

"So beautiful!"

You raised your arms to Fushiguro because the girl was literally strangling you in her arms. The ravenette rolled his eyes out of the grip of his partner as Inumaki approached to stir your hair.

"Tuna, tuna."

"I am glad to see you too."

You hugged his neck for a few seconds, you were also greeted by Panda's warm hugs and gentle blows on the shoulder by Maki.

Utahime looked out of the corner of her eye as Gojo was taking some pictures, sighing, she could not deny that she too was dying of tenderness.

When you noticed the look of people who you didn't know, you didn't know what to do, you just timidly waved your hand, making their hearts melt.
A big boy, shirtless and with black hair, tied up in a bow, approached you in an intimidating way with a dark aura surrounding him. Fushiguro immediately put himself in combat position, however, it wasn't necessary since that boy, Todo, had relaxed his expression, carrying you quickly with one of his arms.

You clung to his forearm so as not to fall from how fast he had picked you up, looking at him a little scared by his sudden actions. Then he pointed at you with little stars shining in his eyes.

"You are so cute that you look like Tadaka-chan! I'll take you with me."

"Huh?"

You blinked confused at the statement of the male, not understanding anything. He left quickly holding you on his arm along with his companions, you did not understand anything of what was happening when he left you in a room, giving you a slight pat on your head.

"Todo, I don't think it's a good idea to kidnap a child."

You watched as a witch looking girl looked nervously at her partner, she was joined by another girl with light blue hair coming up to you.

"So cute."

"Tch, she's just a helpless girl."

You watched as another person quite like Maki came up, snapping her tongue, grabbing your arm sharply and pointing at you.

Utsubo, who was beginning to get angry when he noticed how many unknown people touched you, decided to take out one of his hands to take Mai away from you, leaving the bag completely and growling while he put himself back on your shoulder, surprising everyone.

"A curse! I will protect you, little one!"

Todo screamed and immediately the majority wanted to attack your curse but Utahime broke in causing no one to attack.

"Enough! She's coming with me."

Everyone was silent, Todo could not say anything against his pretty teacher so he said goodbye to you with tears in his eyes. As you didn't understand anything, you just said goodbye to him, moving your hand.

Utahime sighed with relief to see that you were all in one piece, Gojo had already explained your situation to her so she knew that her students were going to be aggressive in the face of a curse near a child. Luckily she arrived on time, although Utsubo would have kicked their ass if they got you a minimal cut.