𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"So you're starting to have fun, huh?"

He creaked his fingers, snarled his one eye, keeping all his attention on his opponent, who was wildly ignited at the curse, bending down for a moment at your side.

"I don't know the range of his attacks, I trust you will protect her."

You blinked confused, 'who was he supposed to be talking to?' You shrugged your shoulders. Feeling an extra weight on your right shoulder. Gojo was satisfied with the move your curse was making, declaring that he was ready for any attack that could harm you.

On the other side the irritation could be palpable in the face of the curse named Jogo. He waited with folded arms for you to finish your talk.

"Well, let's go back with what we were."

He shook his clothes, clapping his hands at the same time the volcano's head made a small eruption.

"You have no sense of imminent danger."

Mosquitoes or insects with long tips moved to surround the adult and the girl, standing still a few inches from both.

"No sense of danger... sounds good."

Gojo raised one of his hands while the other was in his pocket, intertwining two of his fingers and with a small smile.

"What happens if they hit?"

You covered your ears when you heard the creatures screaming, feeling as the ground trembled, your curse noticing the danger surrounded your whole body with his liquid form, forming a shield around you. The explosion under the ground did not affect you, however you had to cough because of the dust particles that spread through the air.

Gojo dodged the attack easily, noting that nothing had happened to you, concealing a sigh when he noticed your body wrapped in cursed energy. When he turned his head an explosion was directed to this, consecutively the curse struck another blow that set albino's body on fire.

"So that's it. I seem to have underestimated the weak, humans today are a farce after all, they are not living by the truth."

He sliced his only eye, looking over his shoulder to see if you were still alive, denied thinking it was absurd, you were just a child, surely you had died.

"This is all too disgusting, I'm going to vomit." he turned around and concluded the fight "The truth... in death, I will make they know its true meaning."

You sneezed when you got to where both of them were fighting, it took a while to get up because you didn't stop sneezing, you started thinking you were allergic to dust, which is probably the most likely thing.

"You've said that before, haven't you?" Gojo came out of what looked like a blanket, nodding at the curse that was on your shoulder, this one rolled his eyes to sit on your neck "will you ever learn?"

The eye widened when he heard the voice, being even more surprised to see you intact and with a smile as you observed some flowers that were around. Jogo turned slowly with a more threatening look.

"What does that mean?"

"Oh, it is simple... you haven't hit me."

"That's absurd; it was quite different than before. I'm pretty sure I touched you and killed you."

You grabbed Gojo's pants, moved it slightly, showing a couple of daisies you had picked up while they were talking, he smiled at you patting your head, commenting that he would put them away and put them in a vase later.

"What you touched was... the 'infinity' that is between you and me." 

Silence reigned for a few seconds where you could only hear the leaves rustling under your feet, you were still looking for flowers of different types to make a nice bouquet, sure Itadori likes, maybe you should get some flowers for Megumi, if they don't wither, and sure Nobara will like it a lot. Maybe you can get more for sophomore, wait, 'will Panda eat them?'

"I'll explain it to you, show me your hand."

He looked confused as the human offered to explain his power freely, without detecting any evil intention, and put the palm of his hand to join it with Gojo's.

"You see? Rather than stop, you just slow down as you approach me. I can move your hand.

The teeth of the curse gnashed, with pure anger reflected in its iris.

"I refuse."

"Don't be ashamed, or I'll begin to be ashamed too."

You saw Gojo curiously entwining his hand with that of the monster, thinking it would be a nice action, but frowning to see how the albino twisted his arm otherwise striking his abdomen that sent him away.

"Infinity is an omnipresent principle. My magic only brings it back to reality."

Gojo raised his index finger, pointing slightly towards the curse, which he was trying to recover after the succession of punches he had received in a short lapse of time.

"Convergence? Divergence? If they touch each other, what do you think will happen?"

You covered your eyes when you noticed the bright light, when it stopped you went up to the adult to look at him with swollen cheeks and a pout. 'Why did people like to hit each other when they could be giving each other hugs?' You liked the hugs, they are warm.

"Don't worry about him, he'll be fine."

"But what you've done is bad, my school teacher says you shouldn't hit others."

"Well, I'm your teacher now, so it's okay to hit a few butts!"

"Really?"

You looked at the man with your big eyes full of curiosity, your finger resting on your lower lip, thinking of his words. Utsubo snarled his eyes towards the human, his girl had no reason to hit anyone, because he would be the one who would take care of the dirty work, they could not ruin you.

"Of course! If someone does something wrong, just kick them."

"I understand."

"You can also kick Fushiguro if you feel like it, It's sure to be funny for second graders."

You blinked confused, Megumi had not done anything wrong that you knew, but if Gojo said it maybe it is because he had done something, you shrugged your shoulders nodding, the next time you see the ravenette you will kick him as the good girl that you are.

"It should be now."

Gojo told you to walk to the lake where the curse had landed, by the time you arrived, Gojo was already there but now he had someone by his side, your eyes opened to see the boy.

"Pardon me, pardon me, were you waiting?"

"Where are we? Hey, what is this place?"

"That boy is..."

"This is Itadori Yuuji who is here to observe."

"Yuuji!"

You screamed running up to your missing neighbor, clinging to his leg with a big grin. He carried you by planting a kiss on your forehead, now realizing what was in front of him.

"Mount Fuji is over his head! Mount Fuji!"

You looked at the boy like he was a freak, denying and pointing at the curse.

"Don't be silly it's Mike Wazowski dressed up for Halloween."