𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

"If she wants sweets, give her the sweets, and always take her bag with her."

"Yes, yes, I remember all that."

"And also-"

"Remind my students that Utsubo is not a threat, Satoru you don't have to tell me things I already know."

"I only care about my- her!"

Gojo went on to give a list of things Utahime had to do with you, necessary and unnecessary things, no one from Tokyo could take care of you, so the most reasonable option was to leave you with the Kyoto students, at least you knew Todo and he was kind to you.

You looked through the room noticing how a girl with light blue hair, whom you had seen before, looked out the door, seemed to be nervous in front of Gojo's presence. You greeted her with a smile and she hid as if she had been caught in something illegal. You shrugged your shoulders and were embraced quickly.

"Take care of yourself baby, be good and kick anyone who does something you don't like."

Utahime hit her partner's head, bending down at your height to caress your head.

"No, don't kick anyone, honey, if you want to kick someone, kick Satoru"

"Why so much harassment of me!?"

He wailed falsely, causing you to run to his side to hug his arm, for in the midst of his supposed cry he had thrown himself to the ground in a dramatic manner. A little laugh escaped him and he hugged you again with affection. Utahime sighed as she took you by the hand to the room where the students were, once you arrived Todo came to you with exaggerated tears. You smiled warmly at the boy, patting him on the head as a form of greeting.

"What is she doing here?"

Mai got a little nudge because her question was rather despective. Both you and Utsubo and even Todo squinted your eyes, you definitely loved Maki much more than her sister. Utahime explained a few things about you and your curse so as not to disturb her students, however neither Momo nor Kamo seemed not to like it, on the other hand Todo accepted as Utsubo protected you. Mai, Miwa and Mechamaru were rather indifferent, but would still be on the lookout for something unexpected.

"What do you want to do? Want to play hide and seek? To paint something? We can go pick flowers if you want."

Todo rushed to ask about all sorts of activities he knew you might like while he kept you on his lap.

"Maybe... can we do everything?"

You asked timidly with your cheeks tinted with a light pink, you couldn't help but be a little calmer when there were so many people with whom you had little contact.

"Of course!"

That said and done, you didn't stop all afternoon, even though the male spent most of the time with you, some of the others were also encouraged, Momo drew with you, Miwa helped you make flower wreathing and as strange as it sound Kamo, Mechamaru and Mai joined in to play hide and seek, probably because they had nothing better to do for the moment.

You crawled on the ground, being hugged by Utsubo from the back, you had exhausted your energy pretty fast today. The others were now in business or talking to each other, there was a silence where you could hear your guts betray you for the second time, making a roar of hunger. You made a pout, massaging your belly, as if that were going to appease your desire to eat. Miwa died inside when she saw how cute you were and came up to you holding some candy and other things that Utahime had left behind.

"Here, you can take anything you want."

"Thanks"

You smiled more confidently, offering some food to the girl, who refused it to sit by your side to just watch you, her eyes sometimes looked nervously at Utsubo, who rolled his eyes tired, for God's sake he just wanted to protect you. After a few minutes where the sky-haired girl was arguing in her mind she decided to talk a little insecure.

"Tell me, y-you are the daughter of Gojo Satoru?"

"Huh?"

The candy you were going to put in your mouth fell to the ground when she asked, your eyes penetrated her soul even though it was not your intention, your silence made her feel more nervous. You looked at the ground after a few seconds, cleaning your hands full of crumbs and sugar to speak in a softer, more loving tone.

"Not really, but to me he's like a dad."

You smiled, playing with your fingers, making a slight pout. Would Gojo consider you as a daughter? It was something you didn't know even though the answer was clear. You scared Miwa because she thought she had said something bad, she quickly apologized bowing and hugging you.

"I-Im sorry! I didn't want to make you feel bad."

You buried your head in her neck, passing your arms around her waist, denying her apology, as it had not affected you, it just made you rethink some things, things you wanted to ask Gojo later.

The rest of the day passed much faster, and soon the stars became passed across the sky. You had already put on your tiger pajamas in one piece when you entered the room where Todo, Miwa, Momo and Kamo were waiting. Strange as it seemed, you had managed to get along with the guy who controlled the blood and he had dared to watch a movie with the other three. You sat in the middle of Kamo and Miwa, accommodated together with Utsubo, who made himself a little ball so you could hug him. They let you choose the movie but as you didn't know whether to watch Barbie and swan lake or cars, you just watched both.

Although obviously as you had been all day here and there without stopping you could barely see the two whole movies, falling asleep on Kamo's lap, who was tense not knowing how to react. He was not used to physical contact, much less with children. What is he supposed to do?

Todo looked at him with a frowned brow and denying like a disappointed father, sighed quietly, telling his partner to place you better on his lap and hug you so that you were comfortable. Kamo followed instructions with stiff, nervous movements, but when he managed to make your lips curve into an unconscious smile, he was proud of himself to have made you feel comfortable by his side.