𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Luckily, the week went by faster than you thought, so it's over to take that nasty medicine. You felt much better to continue your normal life. The first thing you did when you left the infirmary was to run around the facilities tirelessly, it was as if you were wasting the accumulated energy.

When you finally got tired of running around with Utsubo, looking for flowers near the school or passing by the students' room to play, you collapsed in the common room. Everything was calm until a few quick steps were heard down the aisle, yes, just because of the way it sounded you knew who was.

"My baby! I'm glad you're better now, I bought more candy for you for having recovered and been a good girl who takes all the medicine."

He hugged you, winking to keep secret the night visits he had made to you, you returned the hug resting your head in the hollow of his neck, murmuring a 'thank you' for the sweets and letting a smile slip from your lips for his comment. His hug got tighter, Gojo knew nothing from now on would be easy, and that you had to be stronger from now on, it was a hunch.

You walked away from him with a smile, which was replaced by an expression of doubt. Your mind wandered until you remembered your talk with the Kyoto students, specifically with the comment made by Miwa. You turned to face the albino, who tried to comb your hair without success, not even Utsubo, who also tried to help him, managed to make your hair fit. Megumi seemed the only one who could comb it.

"Gojo..." He turned all his attention to you, humming to keep you talking "are you my dad now?"

He choked on hearing your question and almost fell off the chair, as he was balancing with its hind legs, he held your body firmly so as not to slip. The question had caught him and this time you were not half asleep or distracted, you had intentionally called him dad and he was mute.

Before his silence you thought you had said something bad and that he was not your new father, you thought he had felt bad for calling him dad, when Gojo perhaps did not want or did not see you as a daughter.

"It's ok if you're not my dad, I know I'm not a good daughter."

His two neurons connected for once in a long time, reacting quickly, turning your body completely to hollow your cheeks, his heart sank to see how your eyes were crystalline, filled with a deep emptiness and sadness.

"No, no, I am your father now, I will be all you want, and you are a wonderful daughter."

You swallowed your nose soundly, your lips purged in a grin, Gojo took his hand to your nape and attracted you to his body to wrap you once again in a warm hug. You clung to his shirt without holding the tears that overflowed from the line of your eyes, releasing your feelings in little sobs. Utsubo joined around your girdle and leaving his head on your neck providing slight caresses.

 Utsubo joined around your girdle and leaving his head on your neck providing slight caresses

October 26, 2018

All were sitting in circle, Nanami, Mei Mei, Masamichi, Utahime, Gojo and a few other second-degree sorcerers.

They had concluded with the Mechamaru incident, and expected the worst situation after that, their suspicions were confirmed by noticing a frequent cursed energy coming from the station in Shibuya, but there was still nothing too abnormal. They still decided to take precautions.

"Shoko will stay far behind the line of war, the groups will be next, each one will have a position and will be in charge of a specific area."

Masamichi explained everything that would take place in the event of a possible attack by the curses. The conversation dragged on to the topic that some like Nanami or Gojo cared about. What would they do with you? No one could stay with you and it was not viable to leave you with Shoko in case Mahito or Ggeto were looking for you, they could not reveal the position of one of their most important assets. Nor did they want Masamichi's location to be discovered.

Nanami looked at his friend as if he knew what he was going to do and even though he wanted to say it too, he knew that you would be better protected with Gojo, even though he clearly wanted to take care of you.

"I'll take care of her."

"Are you sure?"

Mei Mei endeavored to take care of you, but the albino seriously denied, he knew you weren't going to feel so comfortable with her, plus Gojo knew he could take care of you while fighting. He wouldn't let anyone touch you. He also had the additional help of Utsubo.

Everything was about to explode, and it would not end well as in your tales at night.

October 31, 2018

Nanami team, composed of first year student Megumi Fushiguro; Tamura Ino, sorcerer of the second degree and Nanami Kento, sorcerer of the first degree.

Zenin team, consists of Zenin Naobito, special first degree sorcerer, Zenin Maki, fourth degree sorcerer and Kugisaki Nobara, first year student.

Team kudakabe consists of Atsuya Kasukabe, first degree sorcerer and Panda.

Each group was in their location, prepared for what they were coming for that day, the screen had trapped a considerable number of people under the Shibuya subway, where the cursed were waiting to attack their prey: Satoru Gojo.

Their main objective was to lock him up, without him, there would not be the strongest man in the world, without him, chaos, destruction and desolation would come hand in hand, creating the utopian world that Mahito wanted.

At the same time Gojo scratches you in his shoulders, much more serious than usual, ready to break into the screen where the masses gathered crying out for the man to be released.

You did not quite understand what was going on, but you knew it was something serious because of how the others were, and because of how everyone so lovingly said goodbye to you, as if you were going to see them never again. All your little mind could think of was that they wanted to give you up for adoption after telling that to Gojo.

Although it was the opposite, their lives were in danger and they did not know if they would see you again, death knocks at the door when you least expect it.

8:31 Satoru Gojo comes to the place.