𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

You held both Gojo's and Nanami's hands tightly, you were in the middle of both men, they would occasionally raise your body causing a laugh to escape your lips. The two of them had decided to go out with you to a theme park one day, taking advantage of the fact that the students had gone on a mission and they had the day off. The second years also wanted to go, but would join the adults later.

"Where do you want to go first?"

Nanami bent down at your height, hiding a little smile with his hand so that Gojo could not see him, before you could open your mouth the albino replied.

"The roller coaster! Let's go on the roller coaster!"

Utsubo rolled his eyes into your bag at the childish burst of the adult, Nanami for once could agree with your curse, there was no solution for Gojo.

"I'm not asking you." he looked at you again with a softer look, leaning his hand on your shoulder and putting some gentle caresses "Where do you want to go?"

"Can we go to the carousel?"

He nodded making your smile widen, walking again holding both hands and you went to the attraction you wanted. You spent most of the morning together with Gojo at the attractions, as Nanami preferred to look from a distance while taking some sneaky photos of the two of you. Soon it was lunch time, Satoru became the disinterested and obviously we all know who had to pay.

"You will pay for this, Satoru."

He grumbled between his teeth while he put a napkin over your clothes, tying a low ponytail so as not to stain your hair.

"Don't be like that Nanami, do it for our daughter."

"Huh?"

He gasped at his friend, Gojo smiled maliciously, holding one hand to his face in false desperation. He sighed loudly, grabbing your body to raise it to his chest, talking again.

"I can't believe what you did! And yet you refuse to buy food for your daughter, your own daughter!"

People started looking at the albino, beginning to whisper, you were still trapped in his hands, he seemed to enjoy the scene while Kento cursed inside, he knew he should have locked Gojo somewhere so he wouldn't come.

"That's horrible..."

"Don't he feed his daughter?"

"Come on, darling, don't look, he's a bad man."

Gojo started to laugh at some of the whispers, but his laugh was quickly cut off when you were stolen from his hands, Nanami grabbed you carrying you to take you somewhere else to eat. Murmuring angrily as you stroked his back, trying to keep his brow from frowning.

"Won't Gojo eat with us?"

"No, let him find his food."

"But-"

"Don't worry, he knows how to take care of himself.

You decided to listen to him, after all Nanami was reliable, so the albino must be fine. In spite of that you wanted to be able to eat with him too but Nanami didn't feel like putting up with those 'Gojo couple arguments.'

"Maki!"

"Maki!"

You screamed raising your arm, moving it side by side so the teenager could see you, Inumaki and Panda were with her. The three approached, greeting the two adults. The rest of the afternoon you dragged the students from one place to another, they could not deny you anything because, god, to see how your eyes sparkled by small details or to notice how you enjoyed being with them filled their hearts with pure tenderness and joy. They could not deny you anything.

"Salmon?"

The silver-haired boy pointed to a stand where it sold ice cream, you immediately took the sleeve of his shirt to pull him asking permission, as the others had separated to enjoy the attractions as well. Just you, Inumaki and Panda, obviously Utsubo was alert at all times in case something happened. The least he wanted right now is for you to be kidnapped again by those psychopaths. But it's not as if you weren't being watched, Gojo took care, however far away, to notice your energy and any other that might be harmful to you.

When you got the ice cream all three of you sat on a bench waiting for the others, it was getting late and it would be time to go home unfortunately for you. You swung your legs licking the ice cream, observing Panda from time to time.

"Panda... do you eat banbu and roll on the floor?"

"What?"

Inumaki put his lips together so that laughter wouldn't come out, concentrating on finishing his ice cream while Panda waved his arms in front of you.

"No, not at all! I'm not a panda."

"No? But you have the form, or is it just a suit? Is there anyone behind the mask?"

You stood on the bench grabbing his head but it didn't look like any kind of mask, you made a pout because you thought you had discovered some mysterious character like in those drawings you used to see. Now you looked at the silver-haired boy, sliced your eyes by looking at the 'tattoos' on the sides of his cheeks, also looking at the one on his tongue.

"Inumaki, did you paint your tongue with a marker?"

Now it was Panda's turn to hold a slight laugh. He denied with a little blush on his cheeks and his friend explained that they were marks of his ability.

"Thank goodness, my teacher told me I couldn't paint my tongue because it was toxic, but I liked to bite the markers."

You sat back with your arms folded and diggled about some other things you did when you went to school, but now Masamichi was giving you some basic lessons. Thinking about it, you also didn't know anything about your parents, deep inside you expected that at least they would worry when you disappeared, but no. After Gojo informed them that you had been admitted to a supposedly admirable academy with all expenses paid they just forgot about you.

"Why do you have that face? It looks like your parents have abandoned you."

Maki, who had just arrived noticed your decayed expression, again making an inappropriate comment, Panda, who used to talk more with the director about you, he knew about your family so he hit his friend to whisper.

"She really was abandoned."

"W-why doesn't anyone tell me before these things?!"

She came to you running to hug you, caressing your back with some force as she continually apologized.

"What's wrong here?"

Both Gojo and Nanami arrived together, they had separated to guard some parts of the theme park, but there was nothing or no one suspicious, so they returned to be able to leave. Gojo snatched you from Maki's embrace to carry you on his shoulders as usual. As you could now catch up with Maki, you patted her head as a sign that you didn't feel bad about her comment and she could sigh with relief.

What the others did not notice was how someone watched your figure from a distance, attached to the white strands, the person seemed to have integrated perfectly with the other people, fitting like another civilian, however you already knew that person. His eyes softened, his heart clenched, you were safe, no dangerous person had kidnapped you. He felt like happiness invaded his chest when you greeted him lightly with an arm movement, resting your head on Gojo's. Although Choso could not see you any longer, he felt relaxed knowing that you would be well taken care of, though, he wish it were he who would take care of you.