"Now go" He leaves 

I put my head on my hands reading the paper over and over. Come on where the hell could you be?! 

If I was a Wanted Top Number Criminal- Wait I already am, but I need more information. Ugh. 

I need something that will give me something good to actually pin point her. Of her exact location. Considering she knows how to hide and run. Shit, if she can escape a fire when she was only 12 years old, then you know, you don't want to fuck around with them. Even though she is a girl NEVER underestimate them. 

Diabolo now he is a gang leader rival of The Nightmare Gang, It went around that he asked her out and she told him 'Hell No' and then been after her ever since, but nobody knows how they know each other. 

I sigh, it's all nothing. I grab the picture and print it out. 

I grab it from the printer and I start walking down the hallway toward the training center

I grab it from the printer and I start walking down the hallway toward the training center. I am going to get her. 

It would make my father happy and we'll be on the top once again. 

I have to get my best trackers on this. "Damon bring me Rick and his team" 

Damon leaves with a curt nod, I sit there looking out the window down at the city, watching the cars and people going places that are needed. Families staying together and living together calmly. 

I turn away from the window, because it was getting sad to look at. I need to block out my emotions if I am going to lead. 

"King"

I look at Rick, Heyden, Hadiya, Emma, and Juju 

(A/N - Onewayrick is Rick, ihatemylifeinnocent is Heyden, RushingGraceJean is Emma, and sadbadjuju is Juju, alien_on_mars is Hadiya, Please follow them if you haven't they are my family) 

Emma throws her arm around Hadiya. Them girls are amazing at tracking, but they are crazy. "What do you need My dear King?" Hadiya jokes, I glare at her, Emma's eyes shine with amusment. I look at Rick, I hand him the photo 

 I look at Rick, I hand him the photo 

He looks at it, and nods. "I want you all to find her, Don't kill her. Bring her to me." I order, "She looks adorable." Hadiya says, "If you mean killing people very gruesomely then yes." I say, She looks at me almost challenging. "Of course that is what I mean." Hadiya says, 

Rick smacks her at the back of the head, earning an ow from her. "Dismissed" 

They turn to leave except Juju. "Is there anything we need to be careful of?" Juju asks, "She loves the shadows and the darkness, always uses them to her advantage. Think smart and don't be hesitant." I explain, Juju nods, as they all leave. I sit in my chair and look out my office window. 

I WILL find and KILL you Nikita Nightmare. You can't hide for long. 

A/N - Your Welcome my dears. The next chapter should be out soon. Here is what Giovanni King looks like. 

Started: Sep

Started: Sep. 29, 2021.... At 3:57 PM

Finished: Nov. 29, 2021 At.......... 12:52 PM