In the spaceship's central control room, a soldier in a black uniform suddenly bounced from his seat and exclaimed excitedly.

Colonel Corey walked over and looked at the detector in front of the soldier.

The soldier pointed to the small green dot on the screen, "Here, we detected the marshal's energy code, the marshal must be alive!!"

"Great!"

Corey stared at the small green dot, his eyes flickering With hopeful light.

Seven days ago, the Marshal led them to chase the Zerg Queen, but the Zerg Queen was so fast that they could not catch up except the Marshal.

When they finally caught up, they were blown away by a powerful and terrifying energy bomb.

That was the energy of Marshal Raymond, and Marshal Raymond's energy ran away!

At the same time, the Zerg queen was also blown into powder ashes and wiped out.

The energy runaway in the orc empire is terminal condition. After the energy runaway, the energy cores in the orcs will be broken. When the energy cores are broken, they will burst out huge energy, which is more than thirty times the energy they usually have.

And the orc whose energy core was shattered was completely a useless person.

Although the broken tendons can be connected by technological means, the orcs don't have energy cores in their bodies, and the energy cannot circulate, so they will continue to hit the tendons until they break again.

Marshal Raymond is an eighth-order orc, so powerful, but he can't escape the danger of energy runaway.

But what about that, even if Marshal Raymond becomes a waste, he is also a hero of their empire!

It's just that the position of the Marshal who fell on this hidden star is an endless virgin forest.

There are many big beasts living here. The Marshal is seriously injured and has lost his abilities. The chance of surviving is very small, but they have a glimmer of hope in their hearts.

"Life wants to see people and death wants to see corpses", they have to bring Marshal Raymond back to his homeland no matter what.

This belief has been affecting them for seven days, and when they were about to despair, they detected the Marshal's energy code!

The energy code of the marshal can be detected, indicating that the marshal must be still alive, how can thet not be excited!

Watching the blinking green dot on the small screen, Colonel Corey immediately ordered: "Quickly turn around, return to the original route !!"

  *

Jin Suo looked at the sun, feel the big black python should be washed in the water almost .

He picked a big leaf and put it on his head to shade, then he pulled the vine to pull the black python up little by little.

After washing it, he discovered that the wounds on the body of the big python were not ordinary, and it could not be an exaggeration to describe it as riddled with holes.

Jin Suo took a handful of his snail liquid from the shell, smeared it on the wound of the big black python, where the liquid was wiped, the wound healed at a speed visible to the naked eye.

At this moment the sun is almost in the sky, the heat is very strong.

Even with a large leaf on the golden snail's head, it still doesn't work well.

Although his spiritual power has recovered a bit, he still has some difficulty in dragging the big black python into the shade of the tree.

Jin Suo looked at the wound on the whole body of the big black python, when will it be completely wiped off?

He is almost unbearable.

Jin Suo thought for a while, gritted his teeth one last time, and put the black python into his shell.

After he transforms into a human being, his shell is like a portable space. Although he can't go in to sleep and rest himself, he can take in things from the outside world.

The shell of the golden snail is now hidden in the belly, but the space inside is very large, and it is full of the original liquid. The big black python can be healed quickly, saving time and effort.

But he had never let anyone in except himself in his shell, Jin Suo was quite nauseous at the moment.

As soon as he stuffed Dai Hei into his shell, Jin Suo heard a strange movement behind him.

He looked back and saw that a group of wild boars was coming over here.

These wild boars are fit and huge, twice as large as the wild boars he has seen before.

With pointed ears and two sharp fangs growing outside their mouth, they looked ugly and hideous, and they are also wrapped in a thick layer of armor made of pig hair and mud.

Several of the wild boars were staring at him with their black eyes as big as pigeon eggs.

Jin Suo: "..."

There is a water source here, and these wild boars probably came to drink water.

The destructive power of adult male wild boar is very terrible. Tigers may sometimes provoke elephants, but they will never provoke wild boars easily.

Especially when you encounter a herd of wild boars, if anyone accidentally gets into their eyes, they will chase you to death.

But Jin Suo are not afraid of these wild boars.

Although he didn't have much spiritual power in his body now, a layer of defense was still sufficient. His defense could even block the attacks of the Great Demon.

Jin Suo intends to leave here first, these wild boars are so stinky, he has no plan to provoke them.

He had just walked two steps when the wild boar closest to him and the largest, rushed towards him without warning.

Jin Suo is in the spirit of "If people don't offend me, then I won't offend people", but this group of wild boars obviously cannot synchronize with his thoughts.

This big wild boar is probably the leader of the wild boar herd. When it moves, the other wild boars also rushed over with their four hoofs.

With a huge impact, the leading big wild boar hit the golden snail's defense, but it hit it like a thick steel plate.

Jin Suo raised his hand and raised a middle finger.

Since these wild boars are coming to attack him with such short-eyed eyes, then he should give a little lesson.

The golden snail gathers a quail-egg-sized lightning field on the middle fingertip.

He has too little spiritual power now, and the gathered thunder magnetic field has naturally become smaller, and the effect must have been weakened.

But it's okay, can he just click a few more times?