Chapter 49

" Okay good morning everybody, your probably wondering why kids are standing next to you" Kimono announced during  breakfast.

Kemoni was next to Kwu.

Ginarae was next to Torch.

Ginara was next to Naguyi.

Mina was next to Angel.

"These are our top kid prospects, most likely to take over as elements for right now. You will mentor and train them to take over one day, so get to know them" Kimono added.

"Hey, you're Kagono's and Kimono's little brother right?" Kwu asked.

"Y-yeah" Kemoni stuttered in nervousness.

"No need to be nervous, I'm Kwu, Kagono's best friend, nice to meet me you" Kwu said putting out.

Kemoni shook his hand and felt more calm.

"Are you strong?" Torch asked.

"Hell yeah, you?" Ginarae asked back.

"Of course if I'm an element" Torch responded.

"I know, I need to get stronger to be of use of my kingdom" Ginarae said.

"You're right, I will train you to help you get to our level of power" Torch said.

"Master Naguyi..."

"Just call me Naguyi" Naguyi stopped Ginara.

"Naguyi, how does your magic work?" Ginara asked.

"I'm not able to activate it at anytime, if I get angry then I'm able to use it, that's why I have to stay calm at all times" Naguyi explained.

"Master Angel, when will we be able to start our training?" Mina asked.

"Anytime you'll like, I'm always free" Angel responded.

"I don't want to be rude, but how old are you?" Mina asked this time blushing about the question.

"It's okay, I'm 461" Angel said.

"Then how do you not look a day over 20?" Mina asked in shock.

"Us angels just stop aging at 18 so I have looked this way for an extremely long time" Angel explained.

"Today, you will perform your skills in front of the whole kingdom, I will create a lot trees in front of you that you must destroy using your best power" Kimono broke the news. "Except for Naguyi of course cause I don't want her to waist her power."

The elements just nodded their heads but the kids got nervous to do this in front of the whole Kingdom.

"When do we have to do this Master Kimono?" Ginarae asked.

"After breakfast so prepare yourself mentally and physically" Kimono said limping out the room.

Kimono no longer needs crutches but one of his legs still is not able to move very well so he limps everywhere he goes. Fast forward to after breakfast, Kimono already has the trees set up. 

"I'll let the elements go first then the kids" Kimono said.

The whole kingdom came to see what they had to offer in terms of what type of damage they can make with one attack.

"Torch" Kimono said.

Torch had his arms crossed, closed his eyes and all the trees lot on fire. The crowd clapped.

"Kwu" Kagono said this time.

Kimono quickly made a new group of trees. Kwu had a giant boulder over his head that broke into littles and hailed the trees like bullets. The crowd clapped again.

"This is amazing!" A man in the crowd exclaimed.

"Angel" Kimono said now.

Roots came from the ground and all at once dismantled the trees.

"This is the power of an element?" Mina said in shock of their attacks.

"This is incredible!" Kemoni marveled.

The crowd once again clapped.

"Okay now our top prospects will go" Kimono announced making the kids extremely nervous.

Authors Note: Everyone please feel free to comment anytime. And comment who you think is the strongest elements in order so far.