Chapter 38

Kimono first thing as everyone in the castle ate breakfast, he explained to Kagono how this tournament will work. It's basically wooden magic users vs stone magic users, to see what they learned and increase experience in the battle field.

"First Matchup Ginarae vs Turkeyo" Naguyi announced.

"Remember what I taught you last night Ginarae" Kagono whispered into his ear before stepping into the outside battlefield.

"I know" Ginarae responded.

Ginarae and Turkeyo shook hands for respect.

"Ready, fight" Torch said.

"I'm sorry kid" Turkeyo apologized as Turkeyo was a whole decade his elder.

Turkeyo made a bow and arrow to shoot at him Ginarae. Ginarae turned his right arm into stone and caught the arrow as it was inches away from leg, then broke it.

"I have to end this battle quickly" Ginarae said getting ready to sprint to Turkeyo.

"Wait!" Turkeyo said stumbling backwards in fear.

"Turkeyo, show no fear" Kimono said "Stand you're ground no matter how strong the opponent is."

"Right" Turkeyo said sharpening his stance.

Ginarae did a full sprint to Turkeyo which he made a wooden wall to try and protect himself from the punch.  But Ginarae ran through the wall and punched Turkeyo square in the face. Everyone was in shock on the aggressiveness early on by Ginarae. Turkeyo fell straight to the ground and didn't seem like he was getting up anytime soon.

"Winner by knockout; Ginarae" Naguyi said. "Next battle Ginara vs Gero."

Gero was 17 a very big and large was a fellow wood user.

"Sorry little girl, but you're misery will end soon haha!" Gero laughed.

"Since all these people are older than you, they mostly are going to able to out power you" Kimono explained to Ginara earlier that morning "You are going to have to outsmart you're opponent."

"How am I supposed to beat someone who is stronger than me?" Ginara asked.

"Easy by finding their weak spot, I've beaten every opponent, I've never been more powerful than them"  Kimono admitted. "In fact, I'm not even that strong to be honest, I'm just lucky god blessed me with such a smart mind."

"Where are weaknesses found?" Ginara asked.

"From two things, their personality and their fighting style, their is always a weakness" Kimono said.

"It seems this guys weaknesses is arrogance, which means I have break that confidence in himself to gave me a chance of winning" Ginara thought. 

Ginara was able to dodge any attack Gero threw at her. 

"A grown boy can't hit a little girl?" Ginara asked trying to get under his skin. 

"Shut up!" Gero exclaimed.

Ginara started going on the offensive and made wooden clones of herself, probably around 20 of her surrounding.

"Confusing him with movement, very intelligent" Kimono said smiling.

The clones starting running around him at once, he tried to punch the clones as they were doing this but it was no use. I almost forgot to mention that although Kimono and Kagono give them magic, they cannot use griormores, so they have to rely on creation magic on the battlefield.

"Come on, fight me like a real soldier" Gero said getting scared.

The clones started getting quick hit on Gero, making him a lot more nervous then before.

"Now his confidence is gone, time to attack" Ginara said as she turned her whole body into wood.

Ginara got a strong hit on his ribs, making him stumble, then kicked him making him fall to the ground.

"Winner; Ginara."

"Good job Ginara" Kimono said patting her on the head.