Chapter 15

"Nine hundred eighty nine" said Asta as he does his pushups.

After the whole bandit situation happened they were just chilling out for a few days.

"Alright listen up!" Yami exclaimed to get everyone attention " A new dungeon has been discovered."

"What the hell is a dungeon!?" Asta asked.

"Listen up, dungeons are kind of like ancient tombs that contain relics made by the people from back then" Magna explained. "They're super awesome."

"You know, the people back then set insane magical traps in them" Luck added. " They're super dangerous and fun"

"Woahh!!" Asta yelled. " Me! I can go!"

"Me too" Kimono added.

"Actually,  you two can go." Yami said " In fact, the Wizard King chose you two himself ."

"Huh! The Wizard King! How!?" Asta yelled.

" That's awesome Asta!" Magna encourage.

"The Wizard. King chose me!I don't know why but ...... Great Wizard King! Asta the unworthy will give his all on this mission! Asta screamed.

" Unworthy, if we were unworthy he wouldn't have picked us idiot " Kimono said while he put his hand on Astas shoulder.

"Noelle your also going with them" Yami added " Oh yeah and Luck your the leader on this mission.

"Really?" Luck asked.

"Yup" Yami responded.

"I think I should be leader" Kimono ejected.

"What was that?" Yami asked with a purple ora around him.

"You heard me" Kimono responded coldly.

"Are you questioning my orders" Yami asked.

"Maybe" Kimono once again answered coldly.

Kimono and Yami then give each other an absolute death stare.

"Haha!" Yami laughed " Sorry kid I know your probably the strongest in your group, but to be a leader you need experience which you don't have."

"Yeah whatever" Kimono said.

"Listen up though Luck, take care of the kids alright" Yami requested.

"Leave it to me captain!"

Finral opened a portal so they can get there faster.

"Have fun guys" Vanessa said right before they were leaving.

"Asta,Kimono, and Noelle do your best!" Magna exclaimed.

"I guess I don't have a choose" Noelle said.

"Were counting on you" Yami said as the portal was closing.

"Yes sir!" Asta exclaimed.

They then started walking towards the dungeon.

"Lets go!" Luck said with excitement.

"Why the heck did you come?" Asta asked.

"Don't cling to me. Its hard to walk." Asta said to Noelle as he was holding his shoulders in the dark.

"Whos clinging" Noelle denied.

Noelle then triped over Asta and fell on there asses breaking the lantern.

"Way to go ponytail" Kimono remarked.

"Don't call me that!" Noelle said as Luck giggled.

They started walking through the dungeon now in pitch darkness until Luck finally found some light from the inside of a concrete brick. Kimono and Luck went to go check what it was while Noelle and Asta were fight and trying to say who's fault it was for the light breaking. When Luck pushed the brick the whole wall came crashing down and on the other side was like a lit up maze. Kimono and the group was stunned.