Chapter 37

"Ahhh!!" The soldiers screamed as all 22 of them running towards them except for the 13 year old girl.

Kimono went into his grey form making a few of them fly back from the wind of him transformation.

"This power is unbelievable" A man said.

"We won't even be able to get close with this type of power" The woman said covering her face from the wind.

4 minutes left...

People were just trying to get near him with wooden shields covering the force a little bit. Kimono randomly stopped with the force and just stood their.

"Now's our chance!" A teenage girl exclaimed.

They all tried to sworm Kimono but Kimono easily dodging and weebing out of their attacks. They tried attacking close range and from far back but people weren't even scrapping him.

2 minutes left...

"You guys tired already" Kimono joked as everyone was exhausted and blown out now. "Fine I guess imma have to go on the offensive them."

Kimono then quickly grabbed a man's arm and through him over his shoulders. A woman and man dove for Kimono but he jumped making the two bang into each other.

"Man this is a'lot more boring than I thought" Kimono said.

30 seconds left...

"I guess you guys aren't quite ready yet to be soldiers" Kimono said.

"Everyone now!" A man exclaimed as all them tried to sworm him again.

Kimono easily jumped out the way.

"This is really disappointing, I don't need my grey form at this point" Kimono said going out his grey form "8,7,6,5,4,3,2..."

Kimono heard something ,someone popping from the wooden ground from behind his back. It was the thirteen year old, as she had a wooden buttonn in her hand.

"What the hell, how did I not hear her?" Kimono thought.

She smacked Kimono right in his jaw with the buttonn. Kimono jumped backwards.

"I see what you did their, first off you started blending your body into the wood so I wouldn't sense nor hear you, then waited till the final countdown for me to be off guard to make your move" Kimono explained "Very impressive, what's your name?"

"Ginara" the girl responded.

"Well, congrats Ginara, you're the main reason why everyone in the room is now soldiers" Kimono said wiping his mouth from the hit.

"Yeah!!!!" All the soldiers shouted as they lifted her up on their shoulders in celebration.

"What in the world happened in here?" Kagono asked walking into the training room.

"Nothing, my soldiers seem to get the hang of it, you?" Kimono asked back.

"They could use a little bit of more training but besides that they seem to be just fine" Kagono responded. "I already have a strong idea on who I think is my best prospect, do you got an idea?"

Kimono looked at Ginara.

"I think I do, her name is Ginara" Kimono said.

"That's strange, my prospect is named Ginarae and a dude, is she also 13?" Kagono asked.

"Yes" Kimono said.

"I think we have a couple of twin prodigies" Kagono joked "Also any idea on what we're doing tomorrow?"

"Yes, a tournament" Kimono responded, confusing Kagono. "Just go to sleep I'll talk to you about it tomorrow morning."