Chapter 24

"Can I get your attention please!" Kagono exclaimed around the bomb fire dinner.

They just had finished assigning everyone new to there new house.

"I would like to introduce our three newest magic recruits" Kagono said. "Naguyi, Kwu, and Torch."

Everyone started clapping.

"Tomorrow we will be going on our first mission for some money" Kagono said.

The next morning came and 'the Elements' was trying to destroy all the trees around for more space.

"Hey Kagono, you sure this kid is strong enough it lead us?" Kwu asked "Like I know he is your brother and all but he is still 14 while all of us is around 18,19."

Kimono then put his hand over one eye and next hand out, then he opened the eye he wasn't covering.

"Hopefully I end up doing this right" Kimono thought.

Kimono then made all the trees in the area disappear, leaving everyone in shock.

"Question my leadership again, and I'll kill you" Kimono said.

Everyone nodded their heads.

"Naguyi, me, and Kagono will go for the money, while you guys will stay here" Kimono said "Got it."

"Where are we going if you don't mind me asking?" Naguyi asked.

"To see if their are any left overs from the dungeon I looted not to long ago" Kimono said.

Once again, the dungeon was not that far from the elements kingdom, so they got there pretty quick.

"Naguyi, do you actually have magic?" Kimono asked walking through the dungeon.

"Yes, I have anger magic" Naguyi responded.

"But you seem so calm" Kimono said back."Kagono have you ever seen hear in the battle field?"

"Yeah, once, she is really... powerful" Kagono said.

"I have to keep my emotions in check or it triggers" Naguyi added as they found a room finding skeletons taking treasure.

"What the hell, are these things?" Kagono asked.

The skeletons looked back and saw them. Their was 3 skeletons in total.

"Let's everyone get one" Kimono said.

"Right" Kagano and Naguyi said at the same time going towards the the skeletons.

Kimono turned his arms and legs into woods and the skeletons was able to keep up and was going head to head in close combat. Kimono saw his brother and Naguyi fly right pasted him for getting so hard.

"Son of a bitch how can these things keep up with me" Kimono thought, getting distracted by his own thoughts and got back fisted right in his jaw.

"Kagono, stop playing around, this is no time for games" Kimono said.

"I guess, your right" Kagono smirked as he and Kimono turned to their grey forms.

"Naguyi, save your power for later" Kimono said.

"Okay" Naguyi responded.

Kimono and Kagono was easily able to break through the skeletons.

"That was easy" Kagono said.

"Don't get to comfortable" Kimono said pointing at a boy around 16 years old with a full body skeleton except for his head.

"You killed my skeletons, what a pitty" The skeleton guy said. "Now you both must die."

The Skeleton dude punched Kagono into the wall and pinned Kimono.

"Now time to die! Haha!" The Skeleton guy cackled.

His arm turned to a skeleton needle and has about to stab Kimono in his face.

"You, punched my boyfriend" Naguyi said loosing her cool and getting angry, her hair went from black to red and magic power was now through the roof.

"Boyfriend?" Kagono asked getting up from the punch.

"You won't a turn, fine let's go then!" The Skeleton guy exclaimed getting off of Kimono.

"This is perfect, now I can see just how powerful she is."