CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN

Start from the beginning

"Good morning," I greeted, wanting to be polite.

"Morning girl, why you're so formal?" She laughed, closing her door as she pulled out her binder. "This will be a very long week!"

"I know," I agreed, shaking my head as I followed her to the front door.

She opened the door and we entered the building.

"We're going to the set today." She sighed, looking at me.

"You think we still have a lot left of the movie?" I asked, thinking of all the shots that we've had so far in the movie.

"Hmm. We haven't even reached the two main characters into forming a like for one another," She replied, shaking her head. "We still have to do this hair salon part with them meeting back up. Afterward, we'll be soon be at the end!"

"That's good." I said, seeing Mr. McKnight entering the lobby.

"Breanna and Leandra, just the two that I've been looking for," He voiced, smiling at us. "Turns out we won't be here for the rest of the day. The remaining halves of the film are going to be made in offset locations. I'll have you both working close with each department today. So, Breanna, I sent you the brand new schedule of all the dates that we will be filming. I'll need plenty of copies of the schedule and I want you to hand out to everyone."

So, we wouldn't be returning to the company this week. I guess, it was a good thing.

"And I want to let you know that, a lot of the dates will consist of us having early morning fittings," He explained, looking between us. "I expect you both to be there around the same time that you show up here."

"Okay," I nodded, understanding him completely. "Can I talk to you, sir?"

Leandra's eyes quickly moved as she glared at me. I hoped she knew that it had nothing to do with her.

"Sure, let's discuss it in my office," He agreed, turning around as I headed to the clock-in area.

Leandra looked at me strangely, meeting me into the clock-in area. I ignored her deadly glare as I typed in the code, then started to clock into the computer.

"Are you going to keep looking at me and not say anything?" I questioned, turning around.

"What do you have to talk to Bran—, I mean Mr. McKnight about?" She queried, crossing her arms. "Is there something that I need to know."

"Leandra it's not about you," I told her, raising a brow. "Why would I tell him anything about you? When we decided to drop everything?"

"I know, but I'm trying to see why else would you want to talk about him with..." She frowned, holding her binder to her chest.

"Do you think that I want him?" I whispered, thinking that she might've been crazy to think that.

"I don't know, do you?" She uttered, rolling her eyes.

"I thought you were joking," I laughed, shaking my head at her and her shenanigans. "I'm in the best relationship of my life and you think I want to mess that up by trying to cheat with my boss? I thought we were better than that, but I guess we're back to square one. You have a good day, Ms. Hendricks."