They can gather the energy of the five elements of nature for their own use, but the range of energy they can gather is limited, and the attack effect they exert is average.

Jin Snail glanced at the bolt of thunder the size of an egg gathered on his middle finger. Although the thunder was small, it was enough to paralyze the whole body of the black python.

The python rose from the ground and flew towards the golden snail at the speed of an arrow.

In an instant, he arrives in front of  Jin Suo’s eyes, his bloody mouth wide open like a sacrificial bowl.*

*ferocious mouth of a beast

A strong smell of blood came out, and Jin Suo stretched his middle finger with bolt of lightning out to defend.

The huge snake head brushed his ears, only to hear the loud splash of water behind him, the golden snail looked back, and the big black python was biting a piece of dead wood.

Oh no, it doesn’t seem to be dead wood, it’s the head of a crocodile.

The big crocodile shook his head frantically, trying to break free from the python’s bite.

Jin Suo looked at the black python, even though his body was convulsed by the electric field of his thunderbolt, the other party still bit the crocodile’s head firmly.

Then… he misunderstood this Python brother.

Jin Snail stretched out his middle finger again, ready to help attack the big crocodile.

Unexpectedly, the big black python curled up the scorched snake tail at this time, entangled the crocodile and dragged it farther.

This python recovers very quickly. Golden Snails have used this trick to deal with other beasts before, and those beasts have at least three to five minutes to relax.

Another thing that puzzled him was that the small thunderbolt he had just gathered could make the black python numb and twitch for a while, how could it focus on the opponent’s body?

Is it because there is water?

Water can conduct electricity, so the power of his small thunderbolt in the water increases.

So, the big crocodile was actually electrocuted.

At this time, a few white-bellied fish floated on the surrounding water, probably stunned or electrocuted, which further confirmed the idea of ​​the golden snail.

This trick has not been used in water before, but it can still be used in this way.

Jin Suo has discovered a way to use a medium to improve his attack ability.

The big black python and the big crocodile, who were tangled together, had already bitten each other and landed on the shore.

The black python seems to have deliberately taken the big crocodile away from here, wrapped around the big crocodile’s body, turned and rolled farther and farther, and finally both fell into the quagmire not far away.

The mud and flowers splashed all over the quagmire, and the two fierce beasts sank into the quagmire. The surface of the water “gurgled” like boiling water, with red liquid coming up from time to time.