Gratitude and CORGIS: AKA Final Author's Note

We reached the end!

What was your favorite part?

What is your favorite food?

Most importantly, how many corgis did you find?

I did not count them all up in my mad rush to finish this before the 30th (it involved a lot of late nights, coffee, and an excess of second guessing and last minute changes), but I trust you will be honest and true in your estimation! Congratulations to whoever found the most corgis! You are the winner of the corgi contest. Bask in the knowledge that you are the winner and Spoon loves you the most!

I'm sticking this final chapter in here, not just to make it look nice with a full fifty chapters (eek! that's a lot of chapters!), but also to give a huge, massive THANK YOU to all of my lovely readers! 

Like, seriously. You guys are the best. Reading your comments, getting the vote notification, watching as my number of reads struggled its way upwards--it makes me smile every time. Thank you for taking a chance on this story; it really does mean a lot. 

It's been a long journey--60,000 words long!!!--and, since you have courageously battled your way to the finish line, I award you a digital corgi (or a cat, if you like cats) (or some other form of dog) (or I guess a parakeet or a lion or whatever you're feeling) and several pounds worth of digital hot chocolate and M&Ms. 

In the meantime, while you're munching on your digital M&Ms with your digital corgi panting happily at your feet...

I'm going to exit my writing hole for a little bit--seriously, I used to go to bed at 9:00... I'm not sure what happened, but somehow it's 12:00 now?--and I'm going to do my best to be a fantastic reader and help encourage some other writers out there! If you have a book you want me to check out, feel free to leave the link in the comments! 

I think that's all I have to say!! I sort of want to keep writing so it never ends (this is the longest thing I've ever written and I'm ridiculously proud), but then you'd all get bored and I'd grow to hate the characters and that would be bad... I hope you enjoyed reading this story and thanks for sticking with me throughout this lengthy author's note!

-Harley