Chapter 4: new world

3rd person POV

"Who are you?" Said Raylon

"Come with me" the mysterious girl said looking at Ola

"She's not going anywhere" Tulip looked at the girl angry

"No choice" she mumbled but loud enough to the three to hear, she pushed Raylon away and grabbed Ola's hand forcefully throwing her into the portal and jumped after her, "OLA!!" Tulip screamed running through the portal a moment before it closed fully, leaving confused Raylon alone in the room not knowing what to do, his legs cant hold him anymore, he fall on the ground holding his head with his two hands, crying? He felt that everything he had done is gone by now, his last hope on knowing who was he had gone in front of his eyes, he felt lost, where was Ola? Where did she go?

A sudden knock on the door break Raylon from his thoughts, the door slowly opened revealing Mirai (Hiyori's mother) "what happened? Where are the girls?" Mirai asked the lost in thoughts boy, "p-portal, Ola.... Gone...." Raylon couldn't form a full sentence, he was shaking violently, Mirai sighed and sat next to Raylon, "I know this day would come eventually" "w-what do you mean?" "I cant tell you Ray, but Ola is fine, that all what i can say" she said trying to comfort the shaking boy, Mirai took the confused child in her embrace and hugged him.

Ola looked around herself and saw Tulip on the ground next to her, Ola looked at her hands and tried to recall what happened, all she can remember is that she went thru the portal that mysterious girl opened, Ola was confused on where she was, she found herself and Tulip in a forest with no one there, so she stood and walked towards Tulip trying to wake her up. "what are you doing? And who are you?" an unknown person talked behind Ola. "I...I'm lost, I don't know where am I" the unknown girl sighed "Call me Heyori, and grab your friend and come with me" Ola did what She had been told, She left up her sister holding her on her back, follow Heyori. Ola saw something strange in Heyori's face, so She looked at her, she saw her eyes... it was two platonic parallel lines crossing thru each other horizontally, it looked weird but Ola was attracted to it.

Ola remembered everything when she touched Heyori, she saw her future but it wasn't her, she saw herself living in a world, she saw the girl she saw in the portal but different, this girl was herself in another world. The three girls were in a different world, that was the only thing that made sense to her, "Heyori... how did we get here?"

"I brought you here, I know you want to know many things, I know what's going on your head, but I cant answer to your questions, if I did, I will mess with time, there is a reason I came here for you, I will help you with your task, while you help me with mine, after all finished, you will be send back to your world with Tulip. Raylon is worried" What task must be done? and, who is Raylon?" Heyori sighed and grabbed Ola's hands "I took the responsibility of bringing you here, I know you trust me, that's why I'm telling you this, Raylon is your brother, he is the only one who I trust with your real world self, and if you dont want it to be like that, you must do what is ask of and learn and feel and know and love and adore and give and receive and make and take and give and take and take and give and receive and... and... and... and... and... and........you do know that I didn't tell you about your task yet, come to my house first, I'll tell you there." She smiled.

Ola stared at Heyori , she was swept by her personality, Heyori smiled at her , she look like she was the only one to exist, like she was home. "C'mon grab your friend." Heyori grab Ola searching for help, she grabbed Ola's hand and pulled her to her. "Thank you" Ola whispered, She blushed because she was embarrassed, she carried Tulip on her back and stared at the mysterious girl again. "You are welcome" Heyori smiled.

With a mysterious girl named Heyori, a new life for a new Ola has begun.

----------------------------------------

please this is was painful to write, i literally have no idea on what should i write next

W/C 762