Baekhyun was thinking that Seojun was her boyfriend .

Seojun was about to say no to Baekhyun but Y/N softly came out of Seojun's hold and went to Baekhyun and held his hands and softly spoke ,"I am sorry that you had to go through that but sure we can be amazing friends Bae ."He blushed st the nickname Y/N gave him as the crowd Awwed at them .

But here Jungkook and Taehyung were pissed as fuck .So without saying anything , the hyung line grabbed the maknae one's and dragged them out of the premises not wanting any more drama for today .

"Thankyou Y/N You are chooo swee--" Baekhyun was about to cup Y/N 's cheeks but someone cleared his throat making Baekhyun gulp .

"Ok Y/N ...see you tomorrow ! Bye bye !" Baekhyun ran as Seojun sighed .

Y/n waved at Baekhyun's direction and turned to see Seojun who was already looking st her with a small smile plastered on his lips .His eyes adoring his little sister's moves as he came to hug her but was pushed back with a great force and fell on the ground making him groan in pain .

Blackpink rushed towards her once Baekhyun is gone and separated Seojun away from Y/N.

"𝑌/𝑁 𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑂𝐾𝐴𝑌 ?"Lisa screamed making Y/N close her ears with both hands but nodded trying not to laugh .

" YAH IS THERE A MOVIE GOING ON HERE ? GO AWAY YOU ALL!"Jennie yelled at the people looking at them and they went away scared of her .

"𝑈𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑢𝑚𝑚...𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑂𝑝𝑝𝑎 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡."Y/N looked towards Seojun who was pouting cutely and glaring at the girls (Blackpink ) same time .

Blackpink looked towards Seojun amd passed a guilty smile to which he just sarcastically smiled and got up but trying his hardest to look cool and maintained a straight face.

(A/N - Uff! Boys ego 😂)

"𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒 ?"They asked confused to Y/N.

"𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑗𝑢𝑛 .  𝐽𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑢𝑛 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑗𝑢𝑛 𝐼𝑚𝑛𝑖𝑑𝑎 (𝑀𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑠  𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑗𝑢𝑛)𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝐸𝑢𝑛𝑤𝑜𝑜? 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 ."All made a relieved face especially Jisoo because she thought that Y/N has another lover and it will be difficult for Tae to make her his .