5 Days Left

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 26th

Y/N POV:

"Can I touch you there?" Katsuki whispers seductively into my ear, he points at my pussy. The simple question stuns me. One minute we were reading manga on his bed and the next he's asking me this.

He half grins at me. "You don't have to talk, just nod for me."

I was hesitant, but I did indeed nod my head.

'Fuck his new bitch.'

After that he didn't hold back. He rushes to get on top of me. He yanks down my sweatpants, and then kisses my neck, gently. His fingers caress my cheek but make their way up to my hair. His hand massages my scalp, but his grip slowly becomes tighter. His mixture of roughness and gentleness was intriguing.

'He's taking too long. I'm going crazy. I want him to touch me all over. I want every inch of me in his mouth.'

To try to speed things up, I place a kiss upon his lips. He swiftly transitions his middle and ringer in my mouth. "Suck on them for me, love."

With them still in my mouth, I said, "Yes, sir." I did as he said. As I swirl them around in my mouth I maintain strong eye contact with him. Something I know would push him over the edge.

I never realized how pretty his eyes are. I draw his hand out of my mouth to compliment them. "You know your eyes are really beautiful." I stare even more. "They're like rubies" I lovingly smile at him.

He licks his lips and opens his mouth preparing to speak, but no words came out.

His ears turn red, crimson red. A reaction I've never seen come from him before, but definitely a cute one.

I lean towards him and kiss him. We passionately made out while we grind against each other. We slowly tug off each other's clothing. He helped me get on top of him with a slight movement. I hide my face in his shoulder as he inserts a pair of his fingers in core.

"Let me see your face." He smirks and thrusts his fingers in and out of me. My back arches slightly, and my body twitches. He made out with me sloppily, letting my drool drip down my chin. My lips left his, but somehow they found their way to his bare neck.

He lifts my hips slightly and lines his dick up with my hole. "Are you ready for me to put it in?" He asks. I have never been on top before. A new experience for both of us.

I pull away from his neck. "Fuck me, Katsuki." His eyes went wide and he stares at me for a moment. I'm sure he wasn't expecting these bold words from me. Then, he smirks and rubs the tip on my hole.

He gets close to whisper, "You better be prepared to get fucked hard because I'm not stopping until I am satisfied." Then he sticks the tip in and starts pushing it inside slowly.

"Anything you want, sir." I breathe heavily as I felt him enter me completely. He stops and lets me take a breath.

"Oi, can you relax yourself a little down there? You're making it hard to do what I want with you." Katsuki pants through. I look at his face and saw that he was biting his lip. He really wants this. I try to steady my breathing and relax for him.

After a few short seconds, he grabs my ass. I moan softly as he moved me up and down. I bounced myself up and down a little faster, but it just wasn't enough. "G-Go faster." He nods and thrusts into me faster and harder. "Right there!~" He thrust straight into the same spot. My head automatically swings back and I moan.

My back arches more and I dig my nails into his back. "Agh, fuck. Keep-keep doing that." He moans and nods his head. I dug my nails into him a little more. He trembles from my touch.

Oddly, my stomach starts to hurts, but the pleasure was too amazing to stop. I scratch up and down Katsukis back harder, which made him pounds into me harder.

"Yes, y/n!" He grips my ass hard, and I could hear his teeth gritting together.

I feel his tip begin to twitch inside of me, signally me that he's close. Luckily, I'm close, too. "Sir, I'm about to-" Before I can finish Kacchan pushes every inch himself in me. I came and it dripped all over him, but he didn't stop.

His dorm was filled with our moan, not caring who heard. He smacks my ass hard enough for a hand print to appear. "Oh, fuck, y/n." He says while biting his lower lip. I feel him release his hot nut into me and have it slow drip to mix with my cum.

His dick stayed hard inside of me. I pant as I feel my stomach feel full. "Katsuki, I don't think I can keep on goi-"

"What did you call me?"

I play with my fingers and softly say. "I-I meant sir." Who knows what he's going to do to me?

His hands trail up to my waist. "Then you should've said that." A smirk gradually grew on his face.

Let's just say he wasn't joking when he said he wasn't stopping until he was satisfied.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dear Katsuki,
I don't even understand how that happened so fast. I hope you remember how good my pussy was after I die.

P.S. 10/10 dick ;)

𝓑𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽

1. D̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶
2. See fireworks
3. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶
4. L̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶v̶i̶r̶g̶i̶n̶i̶t̶y̶
5. C̶e̶l̶e̶b̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶b̶i̶r̶t̶h̶d̶a̶y̶
6. W̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶
7. Go stargazing
8. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶K̶a̶c̶c̶h̶a̶n̶
9. Drink alcohol
10. L̶e̶a̶r̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶k̶e̶

__
A/N:

word count: 870