29 Days Left

A/N: ppl are calling this chapter "cringe" or "embarrassing", and it's really discouraging. honestly, this is the only chapter that is like this, so please just stick with it.

if anyone comments something even slightly rude, you WILL get muted. i'm proud of my work!

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 2nd

Bakugo POV:

I wake to the odd sound of soft grunts and moans around 4 am.

'What the hell is going on? All I want is to sleep damn it.'

I look down at y/n to see her panting and gently moving back and forth in her sleep. Looking even further down, I see our legs are tangled together, immediately realizing she grinding against one of my thighs in between her legs.

'What a horny freaky fuck.'

"Fuck." She whispers under her breath. I can't fathom why but it was somewhat ... enticing.

I lay there frozen, not knowing what to do.

'Should I wake her up? I don't want to bother her, but this is kind of weird. If I'm being honest with myself, this turns me on and it's pretty damn hot. I think I'll let her continue a just little longer.'

"Katsuki, don't stop. I'm going to..." She moans through the end.

'KATSUKI??? DID SHE JUST SAY FUCKING MY NAME? SHE'S DREAMING ABOUT ME? Wait, hold on. She just said she's going to do somethi-'

I feel a wet spot emerge on my thigh.

'Did she just cum on my fucking leg?'

I gently move my leg away from her and lightly shake her wake. She slowly opens her eyes with a confused look written on her face.

"Katsuki?" She spoke in a hoarse voice. "Why'd you wake me up?" Rolling her eyes at me. "And why are cuddling?" She blushes and pulls away from me.

"Hush it." I growl. "At first, you seemed like you were having a bad dream, so instead of dealing with a cranky brat, I decided to comfort you, but then you were ... acting weird in your sleep."

"Really? Hmph, I was having the best dream." She yawns.

"Yeah, I bet you were." I smirk. Little does she know.

"You were in it actually." She smiles and boops my nose.

I slightly bit my lip. "I know. You talk in your sleep, dumbass."

Y/N POV:

'Holy shit. Does he know what I was dreaming about?'

I look down out of embarrassment. "What did I d-dream about then?"