25 Days Left

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 6th

Third Person POV:

"Alright class, today is the hero exam. Before you change into your hero costume, I want to explain how the test will work. You've been randomized into pairs, and whoever you're paired with you're battling against. If you win you should pass, but no guarantees. If you lose, no worries. We will be grading you on how well you fought. Put up a good fight, and you should pass with flying colors. Any questions before I read off the pairings?" Aizawa's eyes scan the classroom.

Yaoyorozu immediately raises her hand.

"Yes, Yaoyorozu?"

She places her hand down as she speaks "You said 'We will be grading you...' who is 'we'?"

Right on cue, "I AM HERE!" All Might struts into the classroom and stands next to his co-hero.

"I hope that answers your question." Aizawa clears his throat and lifts up a piece of paper. "The pairings are

Asui vs. Koda
Midoriya vs. Shoji
Kaminari vs. l/n
Tokoyami vs. Ojiro
Yaoyorozu vs. Sero
Todoroki vs. Jirou
Kirishima vs. Iida
Ashido vs. Sato
Bakugo vs. Aoyama
Uraraka vs. Hagakure

now let's go change." He walks out of the classroom in with his yellow sleeping bag draped, like a little kid with a blanket wrapped over their head. All Might gestures for the class to leave with them, and they follow their teachers, like ducklings follow their mama duck.

Denki Kaminari POV:

'Shit, I have to go against my crush- wait no she's not my crush. She's going to end up with Kirishima. I have to go against my friend. Dang, I have to go easy on her. I don't want to hurt such a delicate girl like her.'

I approach y/n and nudge her arm to catch her attention.

Y/N POV:

'I HAVE TO GO AGAINST DENKI??? Ughh, I was planning on going all out, but now I have to go easy. If I use all my strength, then I'll snap him like a twig.'

I feel something move my arm. I look over to see a Pikachu look alike.

"Hey, Denk-master." I facepalm, embarrassed by the words that came out of my mouth. Being the goofy boy he is, he laughs at me.

"Pretend like I didn't say that. Okay, let's start over." I quickly exhale. "Hey, Denki." I wave my hand at him.

He calms himself down. "Wassup. Are you ready to fight me?" He asks eagerly with a little bounce and smile on his face.