9 Days Left

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 22nd

Y/N POV:

It was about 6:30 AM when I woke up from the loud sound of the rain banging against my window, the even louder sound of yelling, and a small explosion coming from next door, Katsukis room. I yawn, and I get out of bed. The floor was ice cold, so I put on my fuzzy bunny slippers.

I curiously check out what was happening. Kacchan was in the middle of yelling at Izuku. Izuku carried a brunt red rose in his hand. His sorrow-filled eyes beautifully contrasted between green and red. His eyes are filled to the brim with tears. With one blink they all stream down.

He runs up to me, and softly says, "This is all your fault." He bit his lower, and his hands formed fist. Fists he hadn't planned on using more than to solely help him hold back his feelings.

"Oi, nobody is allowed to speak to her that way! I don't know who you think you are, Deku!" Katsuki yells and pushes him away from me. His face is filled with anger. I've always hated that nickname. It's so ... degrading and humiliating.

I notice little explosions coming from Katsuki's hand the closer he gets to Izuku. I send off little water droplets that hit his hands to let him know to cool down. There's no need for this behavior, especially not this early in the morning.

"You're right. My apologies. I don't know what came over me. I'll be on my way." Izukus voice cracks mid-sentence, and his tears continue. He hangs his head low and drops the toasted rose.

Once he exits through the elevator, I pick the crispy rose off the ground and ask Kacchan what happened.

He rolls his eyes and leans against his doorframe. "He asked me to be his little boyfriend."

"Okay and?" I don't see why his question lead to this.

"I could never love someone like him. He's fucking Deku." He hesitates making eye contact with me. "Plus, ... I kind of have feelings for someone else."

"Oh." I pause as I trying to keep my composure. "You do?" I bit my lip as Izuku once did.

'He has feelings for someone else. So I really am just his little fuck buddy. I thought we moved past this. Got it.'

A small, half smile took over his face. "Yeah, I've liked them for awhile now." He steps towards me.

"I-I think I should go back to my room." I start to close my bedroom. At least the weather matches my mood.

I can't handle this right now. I'm sick of love. I'm sick of feeling things. I'm sick of living for nothing. 

I hear a soft "Y/n?" from Kacchan, but I don't care to reply. I don't care to hear about his little crush, I don't care about anything, and I will never care again.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dear Katsuki,
You always know how to break my heart <\3

𝓑𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽

1. D̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶
2. See fireworks
3. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶
4. L̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶v̶i̶r̶g̶i̶n̶i̶t̶y̶
5. C̶e̶l̶e̶b̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶b̶i̶r̶t̶h̶d̶a̶y̶
6. W̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶
7. Go stargazing
8. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶K̶a̶c̶c̶h̶a̶n̶
9. Drink alcohol
10. Learn to ride a bike
__
A/N:

i bought more toilet-bound hanako-kun volumesss and the two-in-one volumes 1 and 2 of death note

word count: 572