Asian History Exam
1. Iida - Passed
2. Bakugo - Passed
3. Todoroki - Passed
4. Yaoyorozu - Passed
5. Tokoyami - Passed
6. L/N - Passed
7. Jirou - Passed
8. Koda - Passed
9. Midoriya - Passed
10. Uraraka - Passed
11. Shoji - Passed
12. Ojiro- Passed
13. Hagakure - Passed
14. Sato - Passed
15. Asui - passed
16. Ashido - Passed
17. Aoyama - Passed
18. Kirishima - Passed
19. Kaminari - Passed
20. Sero - Failed

Math Exam
1. Iida - Passed
2. Bakugo - Passed
3. Yaoyorozu - Passed
4. Todoroki - Passed
5. Sato - Passed
6. Asui - Passed
7. Midoriya - Passed
8. Aoyama - Passed
9. Shoji - Passed
10. Jirou - Passed
11. L/N - Passed
12. Ojiro - Passed
13. Uraraka - Passed
14. Tokoyami - Passed
15. Sero - Failed
16. Koda - Failed
17. Kaminari - Failed
18. Hagakure - Failed
19. Kirishima - Failed
20. Ashido - Failed

"Wow, y/n, you did so amazing. All that studying really paid off." He picks me up and twirls me around, causing me to laugh my head off. I push past what happened yesterday. I deserve this. I deserve happiness.

I don't know what it is, but Katsuki has been acting a lot nicer this past month. It's like he knows about my death wish.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Katsuki Bakugo POV:

I was in my room and for some odd reason, I was getting a flashback.

'She rolled her eyes, laid down with the Japanese language textbook in her hands, and continued to read her textbook.

Every few hours she would alternate textbooks and asked me dumb, little questions about every subject. I could tell she was trying her hardest. I'm proud of her for putting so much effort in. Growing up y/n always received bad grades, especially on tests. I hope she does well on every exam. If she does, I think I'll give her a small reward.'

As a reward for doing so well on her exams, I got y/n a cake. I had Sato bake it and decorate it for me. He offered to do it for free, but I gave him $30. I didn't know what was an appropriate amount of money, but 30 bucks seems good to me.

I sneak into y/n's door room. It was quite easy since she never locks her door, my little dumbass. "SURPRISE!" I hold the cake out for her. It had "CONGRATULATIONS" written on it, and I made sure to get it in her favorite color.

She gasps and runs up to me. Her eyes have little stars in them. She was definitely surprised.

"What's this for?" She took the cake from me and places it on her desk. I brought a plate and some silverware for her to use. I lay them next to the cake.

"A good job gift for getting good grades on your mid-terms." She gave me a deep hug and gently kisses my cheek. My cheeks lightly burn. I love her sweet kisses.

"Awe, Kacchan, this cake should be for you, too. You got top 3 on each exam." She nudges me.

"No, no, it's all for you." I refuse. This cake is all for my smart, dumbass.

"Well, then, you're going to have some." She cuts two pieces from her cake and places them on the plate.

"No, I shouldn't. The future number 1 hero can't afford to eat sugary junk like that." I push the plate away.

"Oh, shut up." She shoves her cake-filled fork into my mouth. It was delicious. If I'm being honest, this was the best cake I have ever had before.

While y/n began to eat her cake, I was looking around her somewhat mess of a room and notice she kept the rose I brunt yesterday.

'Why would she keep that piece of garbage?'

I take hold of it and slowly analyze it.

'Maybe I should've handled things differently yesterday with Deku.'

I feel little zaps of thunder on my shoulder. Y/n was using her quirk on me. If I was any other person then her quirk would have done some serious damage, but I built up immunity to it.

"Why are you holding that?" She shoves a big piece of cake in her mouth. Her little cheeks got all chubby and puffed out. This made her look absolutely adorable.

"The real question is why do you have this?" I raise an eyebrow ready for her answer.

She chews some more before saying, "It's pretty."

"Y/n-chan, it's trash."

"Not to me, it's not."

"Whatever, shitty girl." I flick her delicate nose. She furrows her eyebrows, and she tries to look intimidating. Her "scary" face didn't work. All it did was make me laugh. I put the barbecued flower back where I found it and go back to eat cake with my favorite girl.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dear Katsuki,
Thank you so much for the cake! I really appreciate it. I've never done well in school before, and I'm surprised I passed them all. I owe this to you. Mwah <3

𝓑𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽

1. D̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶
2. See fireworks
3. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶
4. L̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶v̶i̶r̶g̶i̶n̶i̶t̶y̶
5. C̶e̶l̶e̶b̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶b̶i̶r̶t̶h̶d̶a̶y̶
6. W̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶
7. Go stargazing
8. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶K̶a̶c̶c̶h̶a̶n̶
9. Drink alcohol
10. Learn to ride a bike

__
A/N:

i bought more manga yesterday <33

word count: 1324