Chapter 11: Cale Henituse's Beauty

Start from the beginning

Cale only sighed as she walked out of her room.

"Okay, fine," Cale said without even bothered to look at the two girls that were smiling in satisfaction while watching Cale leave with the dress that they chose for her.

However, little did they know that even though Cale was just dressed in a plain and simple dress, it was already enough to attract the whole of Puzzle City's attention including the crown prince himself. But what if she already dresses properly and beautifully? Even a god may look at her. A crazy god.

•••••

Cale sighed as she stepped out of the carriage. She was thinking about how she was supposed to act when she was in front of the other northeastern nobles.

When Cale's feet stepped on the ground and Ron has already closed the carriage door, a butler started to approach her.

He bowed.

"Young mas- lady Cale, may I escort you inside?"

Cale raised her brows. Looks like some people were still confused about how should they address her. Luckily, Cale was fine with both of them though.

But, they need to know that Cale Henituse can no longer turn back into a man since the God of Death was the one responsible for her changed gender.

Who had the power to fight god, right?

"Sure."

The butler nodded his head and then immediately lead Cale the way.

As they were on their way, the servants inside the Wheelsman residence kept looking at Cale.

Some of them had their eyes widened, some of them suddenly stopped their work to stare at her and some of them had their mouth agape, even the maid that was sweeping the floor had her broom fallen from their hands.

But Cale had no idea about it. She just kept her eyes in front and only looked at the butler's back.

"Young master Eric, young lady Cale had arrived."

"Let him- them in."

The butler opened the door for Cale and Cale entered the room with a frown on her face.

The way Eric used pronounce they/them to address her made her feel a little odd. She knew that Eric was careful not to upset her so she just smiled faintly, hiding the fact that she was frowning earlier.

Tap Tap Tap

Cale's footsteps echoed through the room, taking the attention of three people that were sitting at the dining table.
Their eyes widened as soon as they looked toward Cale.

They were spellbound by Cale Henituse's beauty.

"Greetings," Cale said as soon as she arrived in front of those three people

"...."

Cale received no answer.