112 : Blue Wing Wolf King

Start from the beginning

Soon I found the roots and stems of some plants among the various things.

The stem was crimson, with a well-developed root system, inextricably threaded, and some resembled the silk grass, except that the root system of the silk grass was as white as jade, which was different from it.

Ning Yuzhou looked at it for a moment and recognized that it was the rhizome of Orientia serrata.

Orientia is a poisonous weed that grows in the desert. Its calyx is huge. When it blooms, it looks like red frost blooming in the golden desert one after another, which is especially beautiful. It is not very toxic, and its pollen is extracted by special techniques. This pollen is a poison that can stiffen muscles, and at the same time can make the spiritual power of the practitioner stagnate.

As Ning Yuzhou said earlier, its rhizome is the antidote.

Ning Yuzhou crushed the rhizome of an Orientia serrata into juice, and first fed it to the person in charge of the caravan.

After taking the juice, the person in charge of the caravan was able to move soon, thanking Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao in gratitude, and then helping to continue to crush the water orientia rhizome juice.

After half an hour, the poison on everyone in the cave was relieved.

The bandit trapped in the formation was horrified. He was the only bandit here who was not injured, but he didn't feel happy at all, because he knew that it would be his turn soon.

They didn't kill him just now, just because they couldn't make room.

After everyone was able to stand up, they thanked Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao gratefully.

Ning Yuzhou said modestly: "You don't have to be like this. These bandits do a lot of evil, and everyone gets punishable. We are just saving ourselves. There are two bandits left. How do you deal with them?"

"Of course I killed them!" The caravan leader said murderously.

As caravans walking in the desert, what they hate most is these bandits who plunder the caravan.

The others had basically no objection, and looked at the two bandits with disgust.

So the remaining two bandits were thrown out of the cave by these angry cultivators, watching the wind and sand outside them strangling and tearing them apart. When there were no bones left, they felt a little relieved.

The person in charge of the caravan is a middle-aged man with a short beard under his jaw.

His name is Qin Shixun, and he is the head of a small team of the Baolai firm.

Qin Shixun said: "The two people's life-saving graces, Qin is unforgettable, what's the matter with the two of them coming to the mobile desert?"

Qin Shixun's meaning is very obvious, they are the people who know the gratitude to repay, if two people need help, their caravan will definitely give them back. Although their cultivation bases are lower than him, after the previous battle, the two have already demonstrated their strength, whether it is Wen Qiao, who is more challenging, or Ning Yuzhou, a knowledgeable and secretive array mage make them admire.

People who have always had the ability will be respected and then befriended.

Ning Yuzhou was obviously a powerful formation mage, and Qin Shixun also had the intention of making friends, and showed his favor by repaying his favor.

Wen Qiao stood by holding Wen Tutu, watching her husband negotiate with those people, and didn't bother.

Ning Yuzhou has always come forward to deal with this kind of need to negotiate with others, because Ning Yuzhou is a person who can easily make people feel good, and people unknowingly let go of their hearts and become brothers with him.