Chapter Three: Sweet Dreams

"Dying is the easy part, living is the trick." Atticus

|Dream Or Is It|

"You can't run from me, Lyssa. You are mines and no one else." His voice boomed out as I couldn't help but felt something swirling around my stomach.

"I'm not no one property, even if you paid for me!" I shouted up at him. His body blocked me from leaving my spot against the wall. I still don't know how I ended up in this position or where actually I am at.

"Come on, Lyssa. You know you want me. I didn't paid for you, so get that thought out of your pretty little head" His mouth near my ear. As his tongue stick out capturing my earlobe into his mouth. The moan from the sensation of his mouth made me want to beg him for some more. As much as my mind failed to argue.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I grunted out, trying to keep the sensation of pleasure from escaping from inside me.

"How long are you gonna try to hold back, Lyssa?" He chuckled in my ear, as his voice ran chills down my spine. The more his words spoken to me the more turned on I gotten.

His large hands ran down my body, that I hated with a passion. But I couldn't helped to think of the way his hands caressed my body. As his finger linger on my covered skins, towards my stomach. I couldn't helped but to arch my back towards his touches.

He grabbed my hair in his fist wrapping it around it, pulling back until my eyes glanced up to his face, the logic behind it didn't match how my body reacted to his hands, words, and touch. His black curly hair pulled back into a low ponytail. His lips smirked as my eyes wildly tried to surpass my excitement.

"You forgetting who you're dealing with, Lyssa. I craved to touch you for so long. You're my good girl, play the part." He growled in my ear.

I couldn't concentrate on his words as his hands was doing something I never felt before. As my body react in ways that my innocent mind couldn't muster. It cried for his touches and I couldn't deny my mind wanted him too. As I tried my hardest to focus on my breathing.

"Lyssa, I want to taste you. The smell of your lust is unbearable. Your so fucking sexy, Lustrous." His voiced called out, awaken something inside me. A small moan escape my mouth, as his hand gripped on to my left large breast through my pajamas. "Oh, yes Lustrous sounds right for you." He said, as he nibble on my collar bone.

His experience hands, ran across my breast, finding my hidden nipples with ease. His mouth near my neck as his breath made contact on my skin. Causing a sensation that ran down towards my legs. I couldn't contain the betrayal of my body as my hands reached to grab his button up shirt. As my lips landed on his, in a need to taste him. The alcohol on his lips, taste sweet and delicious, as I needed more craving him or I would explode of the desire of the feeling he drawn out of me.

"I didn't know Lustrous could make a move first. How's interesting." He muttered softly as his lips still inches away from mines. His hands wrapped around my body so fast, as he landed his lips on mines. Without waiting, my lips automatically moved in sync as if I kissed a guy before.

His lips were soft against mines, I couldn't deny the fact that I am actually kissing someone, first. Out of the unknown feeling of lust that only his desire flared inside me. His hands grab my onesie as his hands slip inside it opening it up. Being braless as he played with my nipple a moment ago. My nipples were erupt, begging to be sucked on. I looked up at him, curiously wondering if he would back out.

Licking his lips, his eyes stared down my body. His mind was elsewhere and I wonder what could he possibly be thinking about. I grabbed his shirt, tugging it, as my hands unbuttoned it with steady hands. I couldn't think about how's determined my hands are. As the last button release, I look up at him, as he let out a breath. His shirt dropped to the floor. His chest was massive and muscular, his skin covered with tattoos all over his body. I didn't notice until now, how turned on I was by his tattoos.