109 : Citrine Ant Mutation : Caravan

Start from the beginning

When the stall owner thought of this, he suddenly became anxious, and he wanted to take the Lingqiao Pill back, and quickly give it to his brother, so as not to affect his future practice.

After handing the yellow crystal ant, Xiangyesan and the wilted ant and Xiangye to Ning Yuzhou and the others, the stall owner hurriedly left.

After buying the topaz queen, Ning Yuzhou and the others were no longer in a hurry to buy others. They first went to Huangsha City to find an inn to rest.

After placing several restrictions around the room, Wentutu was left to guard it outside. Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao entered the space and planted the ant scented leaf first.

Now that a pair of yellow crystal ants was bought, Ning Yuzhou had the intention of cultivating them, so this ant scented leaf would also be planted.

This ant scented leaf is only half a foot high. The stall owner was careful when picking it and did not hurt its rhizome. However, because of being out of the soil for too long, the leaves turned yellow and withered, and the whole plant was wilting. Fortunately, it still had vitality.

It took half an hour for Wen Qiao to finally urge the ant fragrant leaf to flourish and flourish.

Next, Ning Yuzhou picked some leaves and prepared a few pairs of fragrant leaf powder.

The few pairs of fragrant leaf powder sent by the stall owner, in Ning Yuzhou's eyes, could be called a rough and rotten thing, so I really didn't like it, so I decided to make it myself. Therefore, he previously asked the stall owner how to prepare Xiangye San, and found that the preparation process is very easy, and any cultivator can learn it, which is much easier than alchemy.

Ning Yuzhou was so attached to it because of the two ant-flavored fruits.

He wanted to feed the two ant-flavored fruits to the two yellow crystal ants, together with his special pill, to see if they could mutate the two yellow crystal ants. Evolution alone is not enough. Ning Yuzhou feels that it is better to let them mutate. If the yellow crystal ant becomes a mutant monster, its role will not only lead the way in the mobile desert.

When Ning Yuzhou was busy, Wen Qiao picked a few leaves and fed the two topaz ants with Wen Tutu.

Wen Qiao put the two topaz ants on the table. After they left the cage, they did not run around. They were lying there obediently. The two tentacles trembled and their mouthparts moved, as if looking for food.

Wen Qiao handed the ant fragrant leaf over, and the two topaz ants lay on it and slowly gnawed.

Wen Tutu stretched out a paw and plucked a topaz ant. When the topaz ant was pulled aside, he was not angry. The two tentacles on his head moved. Confirm something, and then continue to gnaw the ant incense leaf calmly.

After Wen Tutu played for a while, and confirmed that these two little things were not afraid and would not fight with him, he lost interest and started chewing with a spirit fruit.

After Wen Qiao saw that the two topaz ants gnawed all the ant fragrant leaves, they took out two superb spirit pills and placed them in front of them.

The yellow crystal ant's tentacles moved in the direction of the pill, and then crawled over to gnaw the pill.

They eat the spirit pill very fast. One spirit pill is eaten very quickly. After eating, the tentacles on the head move very strongly, and even the six legs under the chest move with it, appearing to be agitated.

Wen Qiao took out a few more spirit pills and fed them.

Wen Tutu found out that his sister had fed two little things with spirit pills, and made a threatening sound at them.