𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬:

(Y/n)-your name

This is a filler chapters as I have no idea on what to write for Chapter Twenty Nine. If you have any ideas on what I should write for Chapter Twenty Nine comment below or dm me about it.
☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"(Y/NNNNNNN)!!!!" A voice yelled out making you sigh. All you wanted to do is just take a nap. Soon a person jumped on you making you grunt in pain. Opening your eyes red familiar hair came into your view. Soon you could see the boy's face. "(Y/n)!" Akito smiled. You blinked slowly before closing your eyes again.

"Nooooooo, don't go back to sleeeeeepp." Akito whined rolling off of you. "You should let (y/n) get his naps in dumbass." Another voice spoke up. Opening your eyes once more a familiar ravenette joined you two. "Come on Kota, he's already took to many naps, I want attention :((" Akito whined once again kicking his feet like a toddler having a tantrum.

Kota soon sat beside you laying his bag down leaning against the tree that's behind you three. "Your sister was wondering where you were (y/n), told her that you'd probably be out here," Kota said looking at the sky, "she kinda didn't believe me so now she's searching the whole school for you with Fumiko and Ichika."

You sighed, your sister was always worried about your well being. Of course when she first met you she was scare of hurting you with her quirk. But you and your two dads helped her know that she wouldn't do that. "Mtired." You said sitting up. "I know, you were up all night doing that homework four-eyes assigned us." Kota scoffed.

"Its rude to call Iida-sensei names Kota-san." A voice said in front of you. There they were, your sister, Fumiko, and Ichkia. "(Y/n) you need to tell me where you're going, I was worried." Your sister said fidgeting with her hands. "Sorry." You pouted.

Everyone finally sat down and started to socialize with each other. "I'm so glad that Zleda Breath of the Wild 2 is coming out soon." Fumiko said happily. Ever since her seventh or eighth birthday when she got her first Zelda game she's been hooked onto the lore and series. Its kinda entertaining to hear her ramble on and on about it.

"You totally should give me first chance Fumi." Ichika said leaning against her cousin. "Nah, you'll probably just hog the game to yourself." Fumiko said looking through her messages. She looked like she was waiting for some to give her a call or text her. "Does anyone want to come over next weekend, its (y/n)'s birthday and he'd appreciate if you'd come." Your sister changed the subject.

"I was going to come over anyways, its not like I had to do anything Unicorn." Kota said looking your sister in the eyes. "I'd be glad to come, we could stay up all night, eat all of the birthday cake, watch scary movies." Akito listed. "I'll come over as well I just need to get you something (y/n)." Fumiko said looking up from her phone. "Yeah I'm come over too." Ichika added.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

Later that night you and your sister got home to a pleasant surprise. Your older brother was home- along with his boyfriend Kaminari? Running up to your older brother you gave him a big hug. You don't see him very often as he is a hero. "Its nice to see you too (y/n)." Your older brother chuckled out.

"Hey you're back home!" Yamada screamed out but soon calmed down when Aizawa came into his sight. "We have neighbors, keep it down 'Zashi, please." Aizawa groaned. Yamada laughed sheepishly and gave your sister a hug.

"I thought we could come over for your birthday, but since I'll be on mission this weekend I'd though we'd come early." Your older brother said releasing you from the hug. "Yeah we even got a small cake and few presents!" Kaminari smiled.

The boy was right. There was a small ckae on the kitchen table and two gift bags. You smiled and your family had brung you closer to the table. After singing the birthday song and blowing out candles you got to open your two gift bags while eating cake.

Opening the first gift bag that had a sparkly design on it with lots of tissue paper you figured out who it was from. What was given to you was a few cute funky pens and two new notebooks. "I thought you needed some more notebooks and your brother here reminded you like those pens." Kamianri shrugged. You thanked the yellow haired boy and moved onto the next gift bag.

This gift bag had the words happy birthday on it and it was the colors yellow, pink, and blue. The gift was two gift cards to your favorite restaurant, more pens, and a few bracelets. "I saw those bracelets and I'd thought you'd like them." Your brother said looking st the colors.

"Thank you two, I love the presents."

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★
Fillr chapter I know! I really don't like filler chapters but this is the only thing I can think of. I guess I'm really in a writers block. I hope you like this chapter! Have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening and I hope to see you in the next chapter!

910