𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬:
(Y/n)-your name

I kinda want to keep this going so I'm going to do a large time skip and sum up what happened over that skip and go on to the part were the USJ happened.
☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Ever since Mr.Naomasa left me with Mr.Eraserhead life got better. Mr.Eraserhead introduced himself as Aizawa Shota but wants me to call him Aizawa. He said that the 'Mr.' part was only for his students.

After a year of living with Aizawa and Yamada the raven haired man adopted me and now I'm (Y/n) Aizawa. They both tell me I don't have to call Aizawa dad yet and I should get used to with having a parental figure in my life before rushing into everything.

Yamada seems like a funny guy out of the two though. Always loud and fun. While Aizawa is more chill and calm. Always tired and quiet.

I've been moving along at school fine. I'm now in the second grade. The girl with orange hair and the cow appearance introduced herself as Chiyo Fumiko. She's nice, she likes to sort things and she's quiet while doing so blocking out the world.

But soon a new school year started for Aizawa and he has some trouble some students.

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
I was walking home watching the sidewalk pass by as I stride along. I finally get to the small apartment and get my key home. Usually Aizawa and Yamada take a bit longer to get home. That's fine it helps me get my homework done before they get home so I don't bother them.

After I finish with my school work Yamada gets home with a worried look on his face and his hair isn't as straight. "Wh-whats wrong..?" I ask going up to him, "where's Aizawa?"

Yamada sighed and crouched down to my height. "Y'know how we're heros and all?" Yamada questioned looking me in the eye and I nod, "well there was a villain attack at one of the field trip places where Shota was...... and he..... got hurt really really really badly."

I know Yamada tried to put it softly but it was still harsh. Tears bubbled in my eyes and I got to wiped them. Yamada panicked and rushed to hug me. "Hey hey, it's okay, in a day or two you'll get to visit him!" The blonde man tried to reassure me.

I shook my head no multiple times. "Now!" I wailed. But we didn't budge. Yamada didn't let me move to go see Aizawa. We just stayed there until I got tired from crying.

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After a few hours Yamada got a call saying that he was able to see Aizawa now if he wanted to. Yamada looked towards your sleeping figure on the couch. Tired from all of the crying and begging to see Aizawa immediately.

Yamada sighed with a slight smile happy that you were worried for his raven haired roommate. "Hey (y/n)." The blonde softly woke you up. Your eyes opening slowly. "We get to see Aizawa now, when you're ready we can go-" "Now please." You said waking up quickly getting off of the couch.

You paced over to the door where your shoes were and out them on. Yamada chuckled and following in suit. When both of you are ready you drag Yamada out of the door and to his car.

It was a long drive to get to the hospital where Aizawa resided in. But once there you quickly unbuckled yourself and hopped out the car making Yamada rush after you.

"Hello sir, how may I help you?" The lady at the front desk asked with a smile. "We're here to see Aizawa Shota." Yamada said lowly so no one else could hear. The lady at the desk nodded and typed into her computer. "He'll be in room 127!" She said giving both of you a visitors pass.