𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬:

(Y/n)-your name

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
The next day you were informed that you were to be going on a field trip for school. It was a field trip to a zoo! All kinds of animals and incects you could look at! "I'm pretty sure he doesn't need a guardian to go with him as most teachers and a bunch of parents are volunteering to go." Aoi, your teacher, informed Aizawa.

Aizawa looked at the paper again and raised a brow. "Is there anything else I should be a where of?" The raven a hired man questioned. "Just that there's a buddy system for most field trips and I'm worried that (y/n) won't have a buddy," Aoi said, "the kids most likely pair up with other kids in their own class and (y/n) hasn't been, socializing with any of them, not saying its his fault at all!"

Aizawa took a peek at you in your classroom. Aoi was right. While every other kid was with their little group of friends you just sat at your own seat alone doing work. "And the kids don't seem to say anything to him as well." Aoi rambled on. Aizawa sighed. "Maybe this time you should pick who gets paired up, that's what I do for my class." Aizawa said. "Oh that's a good idea, why haven't I thought of that?" Aoi said whispering the last part.

"Thank you for giving me advice, also I hope (y/n) will be able to go on the field trip as I think he's going to like it." Aoi said waving Aizawa goodbye.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

Soon the day of the field trip came and everyone, I mean everyone, was paired up. "Okay kids I know you may not like your partners but this time I wanted to see if everyone was willing to make new friends!" Aoi said leading his students to the school bus.

As the kids packed into the bus it was starting to get loud. You didn't like the loudness much so soon as you sat down in your seat you covered your ears. Your partner just stared at you like you were weird. Your partner, Abel, you found out his name during roll call, didn't know you well and thought he got bad luck when he had to be your partner.

Abel huffed and crossed his arms leaning back into the seat. He was pretty mad when he learned he had to be your partner. "Willing to make new friends." Pssh, Abel had lots of great friends. Heck! Half of the class was his friends! He'd be fine with anyone like them!

The bus started moving and Aoi told the kids to settle down and enjoy the ride 'till they got to the zoo. Throughout the ride Abel peeked at you ever so often to check what you were doing. You were either looking out the window of laying your head against the seat in front of you. You've finally uncovered your ears as the bus started to move though.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

"Alright kids, we're here!" Aoi exclaimed as another teacher joined on the bus, "be on your best behavior, ask one of us if you need anything, if you get lost keep with your partner, and always stay with your teacher!"

Soon after Aoi said the rules of field trips the kids in your class along with you were aloud to get off the bus and start roaming around the zoo. With the teachers guiding them of course.

You wanted to take your time and watch the animals but your class was taking little time to watch them. During the penguin exhibit you had to run to your class to catch up with them. But you fell and scrapped your knee, you weren't bleeding but it hurt really bad. Wiping the tears away from your eyes you got up and started run back to your class before you lost them.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

"Alright class let's take our time looking at the insect exhibit this time!" Aoi said. Since the insect exhibit is so small he'd let all of the kids in your class roam free but with their buddies.
"I still can't believe that I'm you buddy..." Abel mumbled beside you.

You first went into a butterfly room. It was a big glass room with butterflies all over. You were aloud to hold the butterflies as long as you font damage them. One butterfly landed in your hand. You inspected it and looked towards Abel. The brown haired boy was looking away from you. You looked back at the butterfly.

You tapped Abel's shoulder getting his attention. "What?" He snapped. You only took his hand and opened it. He tried to yank his hand back but you only held on it tighter as you gently lowered the butterfly from your hand to his. He was surprised by your actions. He was expecting that you wanted to hold hands or some mushy stuff.

Abel looked at the butterfly then back at you. You gave him a closed eyed smile as another butterfly landed on your shoulder startling you. You quickly moved the butterfly onto your hand and showed it to Abel. He nodded and let his butterfly go. "We should check up on the teacher and make sure we weren't left behind." He said. You nodded and let your butterfly go and followed him out of the butterfly exhibit.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

"HES NOT HERE?!" Abel yelled out making people passing by him look at him weirdly. He cover his mouth and turned around with his head down. You rubbed his head to hopefully make him feel better but he only swatted your hand away.

You sighed as you scanned around the insect exhibit for anyone that looked like they work here. You found one person. It was a lady with blonde hair and green eyes. She had a blue uniform with different pictures of insects on it.

You grabbed Abel's wrist and paced towards her. "Hello wonderful children how can I help you?" She greeted. You fidgeted with the bottom of your shirt and mumbled something. She was confused on what you said as she didn't really hear you and squatted down so she could hear better. "Could you please say that again?" She questioned.

"Lost...don't know...teacher is." You mumbled looking down. She nodded. "Well I can help you two look for your teacher!" She said. "Thank you! thank you! Thank you!" Abel siaf clinging onto the woman as she stood up. A comical sweat dropped rolled down her head as he did that.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

"Do you two boys know what exhibits you went to already?" Elizabeth questioned, she's the lady that is helping you, "then we can maybe narrow down some places where your teacher should be!" Abel told Elizabeth the places you and your class has been today.

"So your class should be either at the dining areas or where the elephants or giraffes are!" She said walking you two towards the dining area. Thank god that she was right because when you arrived to the dining area you found your classmates eating and two freaked out teachers.

"(Y/n)! Abel!" Aoi said running over to you two, "thank goodness you two are alright!" Elizabeth let go of your hand along with Abel as another teacher directed you to the tables to eat.

Let's just say Aoi was making sure all of his students were with him for the rest of the trip.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★
How was today's chapter? I'm having mixed feelings. I never got to the part where (y/n) would tell Aizawa or Yamada that he had seen his mother at that mall like I wanted to but the chapter was getting kind of long. I'll try next chapter! As always have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening and I hope to see you next chapter!

1316