𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝗼𝐧𝐞

𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬:

(Y/n)-your name

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Once you got out of the hot spring you immediately felt tired. Sitting in hot water for a long while makes you tired. Drying off and getting dressed you went to you and Aizawa's place where you were staying at. Opening the door you saw that Aizawa was looking at a few papers.

Going over to him you poked his arm startling him. "(Y/n), you're back." He said with his eyes wide but then going back to normal. You nodded your head and yawned. "You should go to bed, tomorrow is going to be a busy day." Aizawa said ruffling up your hair.

You nodded and climbed into your bed. You wondered what type of dream you would get tonight.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

You woke up by the giant tree again. No animals or visitors. You were kinda disappointed. You sighed and stood up. You decided that you were going to explore your dream. You've never don't that before. Once you were down the big hill the tree was living on you saw a really big forest.

Going towards it you saw many wild animals. From wild deer to wild rodents. It amazed you on how many animals lived in the forest. Then there was a clearing. There was a giant rock in the middle. And did it suddenly get cold?

You saw a boy in front of the rock with a blade in front of him. He seemed very focused. You tried to get closer to him but a branch under your foot snapped. His attention was now focused on you. "Another ghost?" He questioned, "you seem a bit young though.." You titled your head at the boys words.

"Are you lost?" He asked coming closer to you. You just shrugged your shoulders and looked around. Now that you noticed your surroundings changed as well. A dark cold forest replaced a warmish homey forest. "You should tlak to my mentor, he should lead you back to the nearest village okay?" The boh said grabbing your hand.

You nodded your head and let the unknown boy pull you down the mountain. Once arriving to a small shack like house you entered and saw a man with a red mask on with a long nose. "Tanjirou, who is this child you've brung?" The man questioned. "I have no idea, I found him where I was training." 'Tanjirou' answered.

You looked around the small shack like house. It seemed very cozy and homey. Like you could curl up in a ball and sleep all winter. Maybe Aizawa habits are growing on you.. "Kid what's your name?" The man questioned now infront of you. "(Y/n)." You said to him pulling on your shirt.

He nodded. "Do you know how you got here, do you know where you're at?" The man furthered questioned. You just shrugged your shoulders making the other two sigh and comically sweat drop. "You can stay for dinner, I'll lead you to the nearest village tomorrow morning while Tanjirou trains okay?" The man with the mask told you. You nodded your head.

Soon the man in the mask, Sakonji is his name, was cooking dinner and Tanjirou was in his room. He said he was tending to his sister. "Dinners ready, go get Tanjirou if he wants to eat tonight." Sakonji said grabbing three plates and serving food on them.

You walked over to Tanjirous room and opened the door. Inside you saw Tanjirou writing in a book with a dim light. A black haired girl with a muzzle was sleeping in a futan while he was doing that. "Dinners ready." You whispered not wanting to wake up the girl. Tanjirou jumped in place and looked straight at you.

"Alright (y/n), I'll be right out." Tanjirou said with a closed eyed smile. You nodded your head and closed the door walking back to Sakonji. "Tanjirou siad he'd be right out." You said plopping into a spot. Sakonji let out a noise of acknowledgement as he passed you your plate.

At this point you were feeling dizzy. Maybe you were starting to wake up. Tanjiroi arrived to eat dinner as well. You out your hand on your head to help stop the throbbing pain that shot through your head. "(Y/n)?" Tanjirou questioned with a worried look.

Then you passed out surprising both Tanjirou and Sakonji.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

You woke up with the sun in your eyes and someone shaking you awake. "Come on (y/n), wake up!" You heard a voice call out softly. You turned around and face Kota. He looked like he was still tired as well. "Sleep." You said brushing his hand off of you.

"Aizawa and Auntie are gonna get mad at us if we sleep longer!" He whined now pulling on your arm trying to get you out of bed. Now you were upset. You groaned and pulled on Kota's hand pulling him in bed with you. "Sleep." You said furrowing your eyebrows and squeezing him tight.

"Okay!" He squeaked out. His face a blaze as he didn't expect you to suddenly cuddle him without you even realizing what you've done. But soon later Aizawa walked into the cabin and saw you two asleep.

Aizawa sweat dropped and then woke you two up fro the day, making sure you got to eat breakfast and brushes your teeth. After that he let you roam around the campsite with Kota as long you were in any of the adults sights.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★
Sorry for not updating for 6-7 days. I was burnt out with posting. I really didn't know what to do for the story so I did a filler for most of this chapter. Again sorry. Have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening and I hope to see you in the next chapter!

975